MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What TV shows are you watching right now?
    Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 1:11pm
What's everyone into? With The Walking Dead just finished (fucking cliffhanger!) and Game of Thrones not starting for a few weeks I'm at a bit of a lull myself.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 1:54pm
Most of the shows I'm watching seem to be DC related right now. Funny thing is I never read a DC comic in my life. Was never interested in Batman or Superman as a kid and still know very little about them. Started watching Arrow a few years back because it seemed interesting. I only found out later that it's from a comic. I'm now watching that, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Arrowverse in other words. odd thing is I think Arrow is actually the weakest of all the shows now, though I prefer Season 4 so far compared to 3, which nearly had me quit watching. The Flash I think is the best of them, but being more sci-fi based it suits my tastes the most. It reminds me a bit of Fringe in the current season (I miss that program). 

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Also just finished The Walking Dead. My money is on Abraham being 'the one' by the way. I know it's supposed to be Glenn based on the comic, but deaths seem to get switched a lot in the TV show and Abraham dodged his comic death already this season. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 2:16pm

Finished The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead recently.

Then watched the first season of The Expanse. Then first season of American Horror Story, and right now the only season of Terra Nova. Me and the wife are suckers for tv-series.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 2:32pm
Last night I was watching some older South Park episodes, and I don't have cable so I don't watch new episodes of anything with the exception of South Park which I stream.

The shows I watch regularly are classic Sci-fi like Star Trek, Star Trek: TNG, and Doctor Who with Tom Baker. I also watch comedy like SCTV, Seinfeld, and South Park.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Most of the shows I'm watching seem to be DC related right now. Funny thing is I never read a DC comic in my life. Was never interested in Batman or Superman as a kid and still know very little about them. Started watching Arrow a few years back because it seemed interesting. I only found out later that it's from a comic. I'm now watching that, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Arrowverse in other words. odd thing is I think Arrow is actually the weakest of all the shows now, though I prefer Season 4 so far compared to 3, which nearly had me quit watching. The Flash I think is the best of them, but being more sci-fi based it suits my tastes the most. It reminds me a bit of Fringe in the current season (I miss that program). 

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Also just finished The Walking Dead. My money is on Abraham being 'the one' by the way. I know it's supposed to be Glenn based on the comic, but deaths seem to get switched a lot in the TV show and Abraham dodged his comic death already this season. 
I haven´t read the comics, so maybe I´ve missed something..."The One" eh?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 2:55pm

I´ve watched quite a few shows in the last year:

The Expanse
Game of Thrones
American Horror Story
The Nine Lives of Chloe King
Forever
Sons of Anarchy
True Calling
Band of Brothers
Battlestar Galactica
The Walking Dead
Fear the Walking Dead
Terra Nova
The Strain
Firefly

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I'm also watching Grimm. 

If you've seen how Season 6 ends, you know what The One means. Wink
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 4:08pm

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Ah I didn´t know the last 8 episodes had been aired yet. I´ll get to it right away. The wife will be thrilled. She absolutely loves the show.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 1:36pm
I'm going to watch Father Ted shortly - hilarious! LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 2:30pm

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Ah I didn´t know the last 8 episodes had been aired yet. I´ll get to it right away. The wife will be thrilled. She absolutely loves the show.
Thanks for the tip Adam, me and my wife have just watched episode 9-12 of Season 6. Only four left.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 3:53pm
Thumbs Up

I watched the first episode of a new sci-fi series called Colony yesterday. Undecided about it so far. Hopefully the next episode picks up a bit.
GG2U

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

I'm going to watch Father Ted shortly - hilarious! LOL

Clap Never gets stale, old Father Ted!

I've been watching Billions. One episode to go in the first series... Can't wait!

Also 11.22.63. Just one to go in that too I think.

The new series of Banshee started the other night. As violent and as much nudity as ever, and with an extra dose of white supremacists this time.

Some of the other shows mentioned here:
I tried both Fear The Walking Dead and The Expanse, but didn't get far with either. Just not my thing I suppose.

Also can't wait for the new Game of Thrones!Big smile
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Also 11.22.63. Just one to go in that too I think.

This started tonight here the UK. Will probably watch it sometime tomorrow. 

Right now I'm about to watch a bit of a classic that I never tire of, Only Fools and Horses. Big smile
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 9:36am

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Thanks for the tip Adam, me and my wife have just watched episode 9-12 of Season 6. Only four left.
Holy fuck Adam, that was a gruesome ending to season 6 Shocked. I´m pretty damn excited about season 7 now. What a cliffhanger....
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 5:59pm

Right now I'm about to watch a bit of a classic that I never tire of, Only Fools and Horses. Big smile

The program which means every bloke called Rodney I've ever known gets called a plonker.LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 7:19am
Fear the Walking Dead season 2 just started a few days ago. I´m looking forward to having time to follow that. Season 1 was pretty promising.

I´m currently wrapping up watching season 1 (the sole season, as the series was cancelled after that) of Terra Nova. It´s fairly entertaining, but nothing special.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 12:38pm

Holy fuck Adam, that was a gruesome ending to season 6 Shocked. I´m pretty damn excited about season 7 now. What a cliffhanger....

So you know what I meant when I said The One now. Wink Got your money on anyone in particular Jonas? 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:43pm

So you know what I meant when I said The One now. Wink Got your money on anyone in particular Jonas? 
No not really. Could be anyone of them really. That´s what so great about The Walking Dead. You´re never sure who´s gonna live or who´s gonna die. I´d be surprised if Rick was the one though Smile.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:47pm
It's definitely not Rick or Carl as Negan actually says that if anyone tries anything to take out Carl's other eye and feed it to his father. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:50pm

It's definitely not Rick or Carl as Negan actually says that if anyone tries anything to take out Carl's other eye and feed it to his father. 
As far as I know Laura Cohan has signed a contract for season 7, so it´s probably not Maggie either.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 42>
  Share Topic