MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 42>
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2022 at 12:36am

Christmas Eve, so I gotta watch this.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2022 at 1:07am
Season 9 of Blacklist. Even though one of the main characters is now dead, it´s still a great show.
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2022 at 10:10pm

Thankfully, I'm definitely not an outlier on this one. Easily the best Daredevil season, imo, and possibly my favorite in this universe, along with Jessica Jones season 1. Fisk is definitely up there with Kilgrave as my two favorite villains, and the main trio of this series has grown on me a ton over time, and I also love most new characters they brought in for this season (except Dex, who I went back and forth on a lot.) The action was also obviously fantastic, and the ending fully delivered, despite the penultimate episode making me a tad nervous with its execution. 
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 12:46am

Even accounting for historical and dramatic liberties, this was fucking good fun. Noisy and dirty and rough as fuck. Thomas Brodie-Sangster is brilliant as Malcolm McLaren, and Anson Boon's Johnny Rotten isn't far behind.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 11:38am

I never played this video game due to it being exclusive to Playstation (it's finally coming to PC this March). This first (feature length) episode was decent though. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2023 at 12:41pm
Hunters season 1 and The Boys Season 3...both are great.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2023 at 5:43am
I've recently watched this one which I missed when it was first on:

As well as the original season of True Detective:

But for the time being I'm not watching the others since they're an anthology series with a new start each time. 

I'm currently watching these two, one old one I've never seen and another recent one I'd missed until now:

Both seem pretty great so far.
GG2U

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2023 at 10:15pm
This was pretty good. It started off shaky, to the point where I nearly switched off the first episode due to how cringe some of the comedy was getting (typical modern day Marvel LOL), but once it started focusing more on her powers and her family history, it got much more interesting. Not sure how I feel about the upcoming movie, mostly because Captain Marvel is pretty much a nothing character for me (I don't hate her like some people, I just think she's totally meh and not at all interesting), but hopefully Kamala can make it more enjoyable for me.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 1:13am

Enjoying this. Natasha Lyonne is brilliant.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 1:35am
^ almost started that one last night. Perhaps I'll give it a go after all Smile
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 2:15am
It's only half hour episodes if that helps.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 11:11am
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

This was pretty good. It started off shaky, to the point where I nearly switched off the first episode due to how cringe some of the comedy was getting (typical modern day Marvel LOL), but once it started focusing more on her powers and her family history, it got much more interesting. Not sure how I feel about the upcoming movie, mostly because Captain Marvel is pretty much a nothing character for me (I don't hate her like some people, I just think she's totally meh and not at all interesting), but hopefully Kamala can make it more enjoyable for me.

I though this one was pretty entertaining.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2023 at 11:12am
Just finished season 1 of The Handmaid´s Tale...pretty nasty show. My wife and I love it but it´s hard to watch.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2023 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Enjoying this. Natasha Lyonne is brilliant.

I watched the first season which was great but I still haven't got around to the second. 
GG2U

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 4:55am

Just finished watching this. Having lived and worked on farms most of my life I have a few observations:
  • Clarkson is fucking hopeless, but his heart is in the right place
  • Kaleb is a great farmer even though he's still young. I've worked with a few like him.
  • I know people who talk like Gerald, except with a Kiwi accent
  • Badgers are cunts and I'm glad we don't have them
  • I'm fucking glad our councils aren't near as restrictive as the shit farmers in the UK have to deal with, but things are heading that way.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 5:10am
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Just finished watching this. Having lived and worked on farms most of my life I have a few observations:
  • Clarkson is fucking hopeless, but his heart is in the right place
  • Kaleb is a great farmer even though he's still young. I've worked with a few like him.
  • I know people who talk like Gerald, except with a Kiwi accent
  • Badgers are cunts and I'm glad we don't have them
  • I'm fucking glad our councils aren't near as restrictive as the shit farmers in the UK have to deal with, but things are heading that way.

Just finished this myself. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 8:51am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Just finished season 1 of The Handmaid´s Tale...pretty nasty show. My wife and I love it but it´s hard to watch.

Just started watching season 4...damn this one keeps getting more and more nasty. Good show.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2023 at 4:36pm

Just finished this. No one did farce quite like Tom Sharpe. Also interesting to see David Suchet and George Cole in roles so very different to their most famous ones.
Kilimmaic View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kilimmaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2023 at 2:58pm
Started watching The Last Of Us, pretty good so far. I am afraid it's overrated as read plenty of good reviews but I like it. By the way guys, who have Firestick? I found awesome app https://www.firestickhow.com/fast-task-killer-on-firestick.html to make your device run faster. Actually, this website is a real find check it out.

Edited by Kilimmaic - 06 Apr 2023 at 7:38am
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2023 at 10:10pm
^I also started that last night, though I'm only watching one episode per night, to balance it out with other things. I also already played both games, so I'm pretty much just watching it to see how well they adapt it/what changes they make along the way. The first two episodes were mostly faithful, with a bit of additional stuff, and obviously less action, which had to be done for it to work as a show, even if it is a bit disappointing in a way, because so far the infected have barely any presence at all, lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 42>
  Share Topic