MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 42>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 12:26am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Midway through season 8 of Supernatural. My wife and I take breaks between seasons and watch other shows, which means that everytime we return to Supernatural it always feels like coming home. Great and relatively innocent monster hunter series. Not completely unlike Buffy and Angel, which I loved too back then.

Now started watching season 9...
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 12:55am

A different sort of brilliant when compared to the British one.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 11:34pm

Not a very deep history program, but it's quite entertaining.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2022 at 3:14am

Not seen this in a while. There's usually at least one or two things per episode which make me laugh out loud.

Been wanting to see this for years. Looks promising after the first episode.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 8:44pm
Still watching. Up to series 3.

Finally got this right and saw the TV series. It's definitely of it's time and a bit up and down, but some parts of it are fucking hilarious!

Edited by Vim Fuego - 19 Mar 2022 at 8:45pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2022 at 2:11am

Midway through season 8 of Supernatural. My wife and I take breaks between seasons and watch other shows, which means that everytime we return to Supernatural it always feels like coming home. Great and relatively innocent monster hunter series. Not completely unlike Buffy and Angel, which I loved too back then.

Now started watching season 9...

Now wathing season 10...
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 3:09pm
The Latest MCU show started today:

Strong shades of horror in episode 1 from this unexpectedly 16+ rated title on Disney+ (MCU historically caps at 12+, Netflix shows notwithstanding, which this shares a restriction tier with Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and The Defenders, though one lower than Daredevil, Iron Fist and The Punisher). 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2022 at 10:20pm

I remember this from when I was a kid so just investigating to see if it's held up well over all those years. Tron is a good reference.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 5:27am
Started up The X-Files. My mom watched it all the time when I was a kid...me being a kid, I was only interested in cartoons at the time. Now that I'm older curiosity got a hold of me and I checked out the first episode. Definitely intrigued! Will continue.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2022 at 2:32pm
Almost finished with season of The Man in the High Castle. I´m getting more and more intrigued by this one.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 3:09am

Finished this.Loved it. And you don't get a full-on Hollywood ending, which is actually quite satisfying.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2022 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Vim Fuego Vim Fuego wrote:

Finished this.Loved it. And you don't get a full-on Hollywood ending, which is actually quite satisfying.

Me and my wife really enjoyed this show too. Many great characters and a lot of drama.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2022 at 5:00am

Almost finished with season of The Man in the High Castle. I´m getting more and more intrigued by this one.

Now on the last few episodes of season 3. This show has increasingly won me over the more I watch it. It´s an a very unpleasant show, but not gory as such. It´s just dark, bleak, and shows some nasty human traits...
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2022 at 6:20pm

Now on the last few episodes of season 3. This show has increasingly won me over the more I watch it. It´s an a very unpleasant show, but not gory as such. It´s just dark, bleak, and shows some nasty human traits...

Yeah, that's why I set it aside. I'll pick it up again some time, but not just at the moment. I have been watching:
Season 3. Loving it.
Season 3 of this. The Aberfan episode was absolutely chilling. I don't really like Olivia Coleman as the Queen. I think Claire Foy's younger queen was much better. However, I have been enjoying Tobias Menzies as Prince Philip, Erin Doherty as Princess Anne, and Helena Bonham-Carter as Princess Margaret.
Season 4, Part 2. Almost done...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2022 at 9:25am
^The Crown is brilliant. I hear rumors of a new season coming soon...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 1:59pm

Finished season 4 and the show. Great show, although I feel as if they were told to wrap it up in season 4, which was a little too tightly packed with major events, to suit the slower pace of the preceding seasons. Definitely worth watching though.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 3:54am
New volume of Love, Death + Robots dropped on Netflix today and I'm going to be watching it ASAP. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 8:34am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

New volume of Love, Death + Robots dropped on Netflix today and I'm going to be watching it ASAP. 

Yeah I saw that. I´ll watch it ASAP too.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2022 at 10:54pm

I've not enjoyed Top Gear since the Three Amigos left, but this tribute buried all the differences and was very fitting. It was always fun to see a real driver humiliate the wannabes...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2022 at 12:05am
Watching season 6 of The Expanse.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 42>
  Share Topic