MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 42>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2021 at 2:22pm
^Looking forward to watching the last half season myself when they are released on Netflix.

I´m watching season 7 of Blacklist, and season 6 of Supernatural.

Oh and season 2 of Snowpiercer with my kids.

...and season 1 of Gotham and season 5 of The Expanse, when neither the wife nor the kids want to watch something with me.

I´m always watching multible tv-series and movies. Finishing an episode and then moving on to something else for a while and then returning. It´s the same way I usually write reviews. I start a review and then let it lie for a while, then write on something else and maybe something completely different before returning to review number 1 and finishing that one.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 11:01am
Just finished watching season 5 of The Expanse. I´m enjoying the show more and more.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:23am
Just finished season 2 of The Mandalorian. Great show with the right old school Star Wars vibe:

The Mandalorian Poster
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8111088/
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:27am
Last extra episode of The Walking Dead tonight and I am bored as hell with this now. The best character these days is Dog. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:34am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Last extra episode of The Walking Dead tonight and I am bored as hell with this now. The best character these days is Dog. 

I gave up a couple of seasons ago. I find the show incredible dull these days. It´s such a shame, because the first 5-6 seasons were really strong and very entertaining.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:59am
I felt like it had a brief new lease of life when Rick was written out of it, but it's since got really quite bad. At least 11 is going to be the last season. 
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 8:52am
My household took out Disney+ today, so I'm finally getting started on the Star Wars and Marvel shows on there. I've watched the first two episodes of The Mandalorian so far and the first of WandaVision, which I really don't know what to make of though I laughed my head off through it. 

On Netflix I've just finished the second part of season 5 of Lucifer and have a few episodes to go of the 90s anime Neon Genesis Evangelion. I also recently watched the second collection of shorts from Love, Death + Robots, which overall wasn't as good as the first but there were a couple of standouts, most of all Snow in the Desert. 

On conventional TV I've recently caught up with the second season of Batwoman and am surprised by how quickly the change in lead character won me over, since I was really quite sceptical if it was even worth starting. I think I actually like Batwoman 2.0 more than the original. 

My Dad and I are also watching season 4 of Fargo, which has also been pretty good so far. He hasn't seen the earlier seasons, but its not necessarily since every season is its own thing. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 11:40am
Almost finished watching all 5 seasons of Orphan Black. My wife and I enjoy the show, although I wouldn´t call it top notch like for example Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

Also watching Gotham when my wife falls asleep on the couch :-). I like that show too. Pretty dark and brutal actually...

I binged watched all the episodes of season 2 of Love, Death+Robots. I love that show.

Edited by UMUR - 06 Jun 2021 at 11:42am
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2021 at 6:47pm
Up to season 5. Some of the characters keep doing weird shit which almost seems out of character for them, but I'm still enjoying the drama of it.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 3:02pm
Finally finished Neon Genesis Evangelion last night. I enjoy it, though it took much longer to get through than I expected, and I really don't know what the fuck was going on at the end, especially with the final two episodes which made no sense whatsoever. I know there's a movie to follow now, and I guess I will watch it sooner rather than later, but my head's still spinning from that finale. 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Almost finished watching all 5 seasons of Orphan Black. My wife and I enjoy the show, although I wouldn´t call it top notch like for example Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.

Also watching Gotham when my wife falls asleep on the couch :-). I like that show too. Pretty dark and brutal actually...

I binged watched all the episodes of season 2 of Love, Death+Robots. I love that show.

I'm on season 5 of Gotham. It's been slow going getting through it as my wife is not interested in it.
Archisorcerus View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 10:29am
Jekyll and Hyde (TV Mini Series 2015)

I just love British TV series. This one seems decent as of now.

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 3:40am

I tried Ken Burns' series on the American Civil War quite some years back and got bored with it, but this is fascinating so far. It's amazing to hear stuff straight from the mouths of participants from both sides.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2021 at 12:43pm
Tigtone (2018)

Outrageous... for most, I guess. Those who are interested in fantasy and can like some brutal humour would probably enjoy it immensely. Not outright a blatant parody aiming to degrade "fantasy", but still incredibly funny. The episodes are 11 minutes each. As of now, it has 2 seasons and 21 episodes in total. I loved it. The first season was more bizarre and chaotic, but its second season was still enjoyable. Strictly for adults and those who can tolerate gory stuff. Even though it is an animated series, bloodshed scenes look pretty realistic. 9/10

But hey, I copy-pasted this from my post on Prog Archives. Here is a metal site. We can all watch and enjoy it!

Edited by Shadowyzard - 24 Jul 2021 at 12:44pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:50am
Just binged watched all 8 episodes of season 1 og Jupiter´s Legacy, and it left me intrigued and wanting more. Definitely interesting.https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5774002/
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 2:23pm
The Dead Zone (2002-2007) - Seems nice. I'll probably watch all its seasons.

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Archisorcerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 9:36am
Season 3 has come, and I'm watching it!!! Loving this series.

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2021 at 1:23am

Just watched this documentary. What a bitch! Instagram scammer who lied about having cancer.

If you want to know more about her: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Gibson

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 11:23am

Just finished the first season today. This and (especially the final season of) The Clone Wars are better than most Star Wars movies outside of the original trilogy. 
GG2U

Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:38pm

Got to the end of this the other day. It closed off a couple of story arcs, but left another couple open-ended, and up to the viewer to either complete or continue. I didn't think it was as good as previous series, but then I was still thinking about it days later, which is a sign that something snuck into my head.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 42>
  Share Topic