MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >General discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What TV shows are you watching right now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 2:16pm

Finished The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead recently.

Then watched the first season of The Expanse. Then first season of American Horror Story, and right now the only season of Terra Nova. Me and the wife are suckers for tv-series.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 1:54pm
Most of the shows I'm watching seem to be DC related right now. Funny thing is I never read a DC comic in my life. Was never interested in Batman or Superman as a kid and still know very little about them. Started watching Arrow a few years back because it seemed interesting. I only found out later that it's from a comic. I'm now watching that, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. Arrowverse in other words. odd thing is I think Arrow is actually the weakest of all the shows now, though I prefer Season 4 so far compared to 3, which nearly had me quit watching. The Flash I think is the best of them, but being more sci-fi based it suits my tastes the most. It reminds me a bit of Fringe in the current season (I miss that program). 

I'm also watching Grimm. 

Also just finished The Walking Dead. My money is on Abraham being 'the one' by the way. I know it's supposed to be Glenn based on the comic, but deaths seem to get switched a lot in the TV show and Abraham dodged his comic death already this season. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 1:11pm
What's everyone into? With The Walking Dead just finished (fucking cliffhanger!) and Game of Thrones not starting for a few weeks I'm at a bit of a lull myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 404142
  Share Topic