Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Gigs, Tours and Festivals
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Copenhell 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Black Sabbath last night blew me away, but Alice Cooper, King Diamond, Decapitated, Entombed A.D. and Rival Sons, can also be mentioned among the highligts for me. Kadaver was also great, and of course Red Warscawa, but the latter is predominantly for drunk Danes, as they sing in our native language. I love that band, they are so primitive yet still hilariously funny Clap

The only band I had on my list, I didn´t get to see was the Scorpions. The rain was simply too heavy, so we retreated to the car, and had a party there instead LOL . I don´t enjoy missing one of the great giraffes I´d like to cross off my list of artists I have to see before I die LOL, but it was a damn flood.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Jonas. Did you manage to catch Tribulation and With The Dead?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 4:47pm
^Oh yeah saw both shows. With the Dead was late at night, and I was tired and my friend hated it, so it was a mixed experience. I´d say a medium OK show, but nothing too special. Tribulation was pretty cool. They on the other hand played really early in the day, and I´d like to see them in a dark Club late at night instead. If I have to make a comparison to another act they reminded me slightly of Triptykon. They had a really energetic female guitarist. They should drop the stupid corpse paint though. Doesn´t really suit their music IMO.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic