Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Myrath - Believer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Myrath - Believer
    Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 5:53pm
Myrath has released a music video "Believer" second track of upcoming album "Legacy".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lztdrfrcw
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2016 at 8:14am
Video has been taken down or 
at least not working for me.
Looking forward to some new myrath
diamondblack View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 6:44am
Seem to work. Here is alternative https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM1d7C8aOWk
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 9:20am
Hmmm. Seems they've toned down a bit trying to broaden their appeal. I'm sure this is just a single and designed that way. I hope the album has more of a bite and isn't so smoothed over like this one. Still not bad. I like the more extreme aspects of the band and personally am not digging this as much as their previous efforts. Still looking forward to hearing new album. Thanks for sharing :)  
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 3:10pm
Yeah, I thought the new single was good, but it didn't blow me away like anything from their last album did. It seems they pushed the Middle Eastern influences even further but at the expense of the prog, so at least in that song it doesn't seem as metal or as complex as usual. Hopefully there's still some of that on the album.
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2016 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

Yeah, I thought the new single was good, but it didn't blow me away like anything from their last album did. It seems they pushed the Middle Eastern influences even further but at the expense of the prog, so at least in that song it doesn't seem as metal or as complex as usual. Hopefully there's still some of that on the album.

This isn't really a surprise to me to be honest. I didn't find Tales of the Sands to be as progressive as Desert Call personally.
diamondblack View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 8:31am
IMO it's still a great song Thumbs Up
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2016 at 10:53am
Something about slick videos where they're all glammy looking turns me off too. When i hear the song in the context of the album i'll probably like it much better :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic