MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a album that came out in 2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MentalChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a album that came out in 2011
    Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 3:20am
I feel like I'm going to get  some hate for this, not having a lot of information to go on.

The album I'm looking for was a metal album that came out in 2011 I believe around the same as Dramatic Turn of Events by Dream Theater. Its a blend of Symphonic Death Metal The album cover I believe had some large head on it that kinda resembles Hell Riser, and Bethomet with a blueish gray tone to it. I recall the band name Starting with an X. The starting tracks had Growls , or Tibetan horns, kinda like Bridges In The Sky from Dramatic turn of Events. 

When the album came out I remember there being some buzz around it,  mainly because the band hadn't released an album in a long while. There is a female vocalist that does some growls. The music video that came out during this time was really well made, and had high production quality. 

I've spent a few hour good hours trying to find this album. Even search through my youtube watched history with no luck. Cry

Thanks to anybody that can help. 

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 3:41am
It doesn't ring a bell but here is the list of death metal albums from 2011 on RYM. Maybe you'll spot it:

https://rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=2011&genre_include=1&include_child_genres=1&genres=Death+Metal&include_child_genres_chk=1&include=both&origin_countries=&limit=none&countries= 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
MentalChaos View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MentalChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 3:58am
I'm actually looking through that list right now lol. Not seeing it. 
MentalChaos View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MentalChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 4:13am
I found it I was wrong on the year it was 2010. The album and band was  Dimmu Borgir 
Abrahadabra
 I got the X from the first track 
Xibir
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 5:58am
The magic of the internet Clap
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by MentalChaos MentalChaos wrote:

I found it I was wrong on the year it was 2010. The album and band was  Dimmu Borgir 
Abrahadabra
 I got the X from the first track 
Xibir

Ah, looking in the wrong place then. LOL Glad you found it anyway. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic