MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Upcoming Albums Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 38>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColdReverie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 9:03am
Bloodbath's announcement of their new album has me very hyped. As much as I love Akerfeldt's growls, Nick Holmes' gravelly snarls give Bloodbath a much dirtier, more menacing sound which I find fits their tone perfectly. 

Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 6:38am

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2018 at 12:19am
Can't wait for the new Riverside release, it'll be called Wasteland and comes late this month. Tongue
666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 3:44am
This one already dropped a week ago, but new one from revived NWoBHM act Satan:

666sharon666 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black, HM/HR/Glam Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 666sharon666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:43am
New one coming up from Burning Witches:

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 4:54am
^ Their first one ended up becoming one of my most played albums of last year. Definitely looking forward to this one. I like the new song. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 5:41am
New Within Temptation is on the way:

First single was released today and while not awful it has me worried about the direction of this album. This doesn't sound like the symphonic metal I want from them.

GG2U

TheHeavyMetalCat View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Black and Death Metal Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHeavyMetalCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 7:56am
^ 'Meh' pretty much sums that up.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by ColdReverie ColdReverie wrote:

Bloodbath's announcement of their new album has me very hyped. As much as I love Akerfeldt's growls, Nick Holmes' gravelly snarls give Bloodbath a much dirtier, more menacing sound which I find fits their tone perfectly. 

Definitely looking forward to this one!
ColdReverie View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColdReverie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2018 at 4:13am
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

New Within Temptation is on the way:

First single was released today and while not awful it has me worried about the direction of this album. This doesn't sound like the symphonic metal I want from them.

To my own astonishment, I actually liked this much more than I would've imagined, but I can already smell the flak they're going to get for stepping so far from their symphonic roots and diving headfirst into mainstream Amaranthe/Evanescence-ish rock. 
ChrisBillingham View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBillingham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 1:05pm
Lost In Thought hare announced that they intend to release their second album 'Renascence' through a special pledge campaign that is offering a limited run of CD's, shirts and other goodies.

Please see the Facebook post below:

We would like to welcome you all to our PledgeMusic Campaign for our second album, Renascence.

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/lost-in-thought

We'd like to thank you all for waiting so patiently for our second album and we'd also like to thank anyone in advance that wishes to help us with our PledgeMusic Campaign. We've included some really cool and exclusive items in there for anyone looking for unique and different items.

We have decided to give anyone purchasing any item on the pledge campaign an Access Pass. That Access Pass will give anyone a digital download of Renascence along with the item that they have purchased. You can also purchase a Digital Download separately if you wished.

Chris Billingham - Lost In Thought

ChrisBillingham View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBillingham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2018 at 2:27pm
Chris Billingham - Lost In Thought

Sisslith View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sisslith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 10:18am
Hype:

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/sigh-heir-to-despair-20181002101639.jpg
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/album/sigh/heir-to-despair

Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 7:08am
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/album/lascailles-shroud/the-tigers-daughter

Haven't seen word on CD's yet, but the digital drops on December 14th. Much shorter this time, just 43 minutes, all of which is one song. 
GG2U

ColdReverie View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColdReverie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 7:34am

Haven't seen word on CD's yet, but the digital drops on December 14th. Much shorter this time, just 43 minutes, all of which is one song. 

I am also looking forward to this, but I have no idea what they were thinking when they picked the artwork.
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 8:03am
Originally posted by ColdReverie ColdReverie wrote:

I am also looking forward to this, but I have no idea what they were thinking when they picked the artwork.

I personally love the artwork, but then, I HAVE had my fair share of psychedelic experiences!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2018 at 8:38am
I don't feel strongly either way on the art. Doesn't have the wow factor of the last one for me though.

GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 1:27am
GG2U

adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:34pm
Major hype:

GG2U

DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 12:38pm
Man, they work fast! Both their debut and recent EP were awesome, though, so hopefully they can keep it going! I just hope they don't burn themselves out too quickly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 38>
  Share Topic