Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Top 10s and lists
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Upcoming Albums Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
Author
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 4:47am
Sweedish band Witchcraft will release their next album Nucleus in January 2016. I'm looking forward to this, fans of 70s heavy-rock and traditional doom should check them out.

Edited by LittleBig - 24 Nov 2015 at 4:49am
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Originally posted by LittleBig LittleBig wrote:

Dream Theater's new album will be a concept album; I'm curious how it will turn out, I'm kinda skeptical.

Something along the lines of Scenes From a Memory will do very nicely.

you're more hopeful than me.
I don't think DT will deliver an album as good as Scenes ever again.

We can always dream! Smile
Vic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 6:48am
Vektor.
Toxik (gotta be this year)
Dark Angel

Psychotic Waltz, also gotta be this year:
PW facebook, May 2nd: "Don't worry we are still working here..."

Also, a few days after Mike Clift died in an accident (the guy who did their artwork on the first two+plus demos and shirts) this was posted:

Quote Bittersweet reunion at the practice room tonight. This room is hallowed ground. Not only for the genius music created there, but for the lifelong friendships that were forged. These guys are my FAMILY. We go back 30+ years, have travelled the world, and still call SD home...well, except for Devon Graves who is following his path, teaching and making music in Austria. Much love to you, my friend. Psychotic Waltz OFFICIAL was my first foray into the music industry...how many people do you know, in this industry who are still the best of friends after all these years? I LOVE these guys. Tonight we gathered to remember our brother, Michael Clift, aka ‪#‎PirateMike‬, the 6th member of PW. There were beers, tears, and memories shared. But as Mike himself would want...the band played on...
The new tunes are DOPE, trust me...Actually got goosebumps listening. It was like it all came full circle. PW fans are going to be FUCKING STOKED on this new material. But for tonight, let us just remember our fallen brother, and send love, light, and prayers to his family and friends. Especially his daughter. We love you, Mike. We miss you, you will forever live on in our hearts, and on our walls, which are blessed to be adorned with your art

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 7:31am
^Sad story about Mike Clift, but nice to hear that the Guys in Psychotic Waltz are still active and even better that they are still great friends and in the process of making new music for us...the fans.

Edited by UMUR - 25 Nov 2015 at 7:31am
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 7:10am
I personally am looking forward to the next Dream Theater album. I love the last 2 with Mangini Smile

Theocracy should have a new one out, they've been in the studio since this past summer. Original drummer has rejoined them (to make the album, not sure on being the permanent drummer)

Hopefully Wintersun - Time II will be out in 2016…

And come on, Seventh Wonder's new album should be out sometime, they only released a video of one of the new songs a year ago. Yeah, I know Tommy's been busy with Kamelot, but the darned album should be done.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2015 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

So far I'm anticipating:

Megadeth
Anthrax
Purson

And hopefully Metallica, but who really knows when they'll finally put out a new album. LOL

LOL Clap
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 4:52pm
Blood Ceremony - Lord Of Misrule out 26th March.
Vic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 9:26am
I forgot about this.
Them is a new band featuring Symphony X's bassist and it's total King Diamond worship, basically sounds like a cross between King Diamond (Conspiracy era?) and Symphony X. They've released one song, which got me really excited, I lost count on how many KD trademarks they incorporated in here (plus that Halloween pre-chorus) but it's really good. Looking forward to it. Way better than Attic, Portrait and the rest.

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2015 at 3:33pm
You ain't kidding! Total King Diamond soundalike. Sounds pretty good though.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 10:57pm
Rob Zombie's got a new album coming out, and how can you not love an album title like "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser"? LOL
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 11:13am
Holy grail's third one drops febuary
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 3:29pm
Looking forward to the new Striker and Cellador.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2015 at 6:40pm

Rob Zombie's got a new album coming out, and how can you not love an album title like "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser"? LOL

Lol
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 4:49am
Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

Lol

Ha ha, I know what you mean. i was compelled to check out a band earlier this year called Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell. Sometimes a name or title just grabs you.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Nightfly Nightfly wrote:

Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

Lol

Ha ha, I know what you mean. i was compelled to check out a band earlier this year called Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell. Sometimes a name or title just grabs you.

Yeah, especially when the title is really absurd or ridiculous.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 3:31pm
Ooh! A new Myrath album is coming out early 2016.

They did a gofund thing to make a huge video, from what I'm hearing. A 30+ second clip up on youtube.

Can't wait Smile

Lokking forward to the new Serenity too. Hopefully their original guitarist leaving last year won't be the death knell of the band, as he was the primary writer of the music.
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 1:02pm
A new Beyond The Black album due out the first part of February

It was only last February (2015) that their debut album came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDC79K9vHJ0
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Jbird Jbird wrote:

Ooh! A new Myrath album is coming out early 2016.

They did a gofund thing to make a huge video, from what I'm hearing. A 30+ second clip up on youtube.

Can't wait Smile

Lokking forward to the new Serenity too. Hopefully their original guitarist leaving last year won't be the death knell of the band, as he was the primary writer of the music.

I can't stand short previews/teasers.
Happy to see Myrath releasing new music, I can't wait.

Edited by LittleBig - 10 Jan 2016 at 1:32am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 10:59am
Hyped for this one:

This one will no doubt get a listen too:

I was quite surprised when I learned that Abbath was out of Immortal. Hopefully the king of the black metal selfie here can still deliver though. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
LittleBig View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 1:14am
Late February, Headspace will release their second album - All that You Fear Is Gone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 38>
  Share Topic