MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >I Have A Question For You......?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How I add the album covers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How I add the album covers?
    Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:28pm
Well, how I add the album covers? There's no cover image to Torture Squad's Unholy Spell, for example.
Tupan View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tupan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:30pm
Sorry, this topic don't should to be here...
Vehemency View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vehemency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:34pm
Good to see interest in making MMA a better place! To edit album, you unfortunately need to be a special collaborator. So the only way right now to upload a cover pic is to report the album in question to the special collaborator of that specific genre, for example. And I'm sure someone will now add the album cover that it's been reported here. If not, I'll do it later!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:50pm
Thanks for reporting. I�ve added the cover to the album: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/torture-squad.aspx. There are a few other releases missing from that entry. I�ll take care of it one of the next days.

We�re still in the process ( and probably will be for a long time into the future) of updating bios, deleting odd entries and adding missing cover art. Most of the artists in the database were imported through the Musicbrainz site with a lot of missing data, so that�s why the database looks a bit flawed in places. Rest asure that we are working to make it as updated as possible though.

If you stick around and find the site interesting, we�re always searching for new collaborators who have a desire and time to work on the database. Application to become a collab on MMA can be posted here: http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=286
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 2:51pm
http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=60

Putting up a thread in the "Report errors & omissions" subforum is another and perhaps easier way to do it. Thumbs Up
<- Click on this!
Colt View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 2:08am
Reposted in the correct forum.

Thread locked.

Edit: or not if I could read correctly LOL

Edited by Colt - 27 Oct 2010 at 2:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image