Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Megadeth album.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Megadeth album.
    Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 5:18pm
Heard on Planet Rock that the new Megadeth album is due for a January release. I liked the last one a lot though I know many don't rate it. Expecting a heavier direction this time.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 6:17pm
I've heard the track 'Fatal Illusion', and I thought it was pretty good. I suspect I'll enjoy it more then the last album, as I only enjoyed 'Kingmaker' and 'Dance in the Rain'.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 1:10am
Supercollider was very uninspiring. I did like the 3D picture of CERN on the front. Like the new cover. Hope the music matches it.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 1:59am
And...the new cover:
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 4:12am
the new megadeth single is great. after how terrible and disappointing shitcollider was i have a strong feeling that this album will make up for it. just going on the single anyway.

Megadeth only has 2 albums i hate. risk and shitcollider.

i have liked every album the band put out since the world needs a hero.
megadeth is my 2nd favorite band.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 4:14am
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

I've heard the track 'Fatal Illusion', and I thought it was pretty good. I suspect I'll enjoy it more then the last album, as I only enjoyed 'Kingmaker' and 'Dance in the Rain'.
kingmaker is a freeking great track. why couldn't the rest of shitcollider come out like that song
Draco View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 8:51am
Originally posted by vmdoore vmdoore wrote:

the new Proextender review is great. after how terrible and disappointing shitcollider was i have a strong feeling that this album will make up for it. just going on the single anyway.

Megadeth only has 2 albums i hate. risk and shitcollider.

i have liked every album the band put out since the world needs a hero.
megadeth is my 2nd favorite band.

New Megadeth album comes out on 22nd right? Only 9 days away. Big smile

Edited by Draco - 12 Feb 2022 at 12:28pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 10:16am
...I´m actually slightly excited about the new album, which I can´t say I´ve been for a long time when it comes to Megadeth.
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 11:19am
I really enjoyed the new song 'The Threat is Real', so I'm excited for this one.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Vic View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 6:49am
First time I'm also excited about a new album by Megadeth. The Threat is Real and Dystopia, which have been released are both great songs and my first misgivings about Dave's vocals (by far the biggest problem of the band at this point) have been overcome. 

The two new members completely obliterate their predecessors and raise the quality of the lineup by many levels, especially Kiko who provides some wonderful lead guitar, very much in the style of Friedman, which has to be deliberate. For example he saves the rather dull chorus of Dystopia with his leads. 

We'll see about the rest of the album, definitely will be paying attention.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 2:26pm
^ Haven't listened to any tracks yet but expecting great things and have it pre-ordered.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic