MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 11:03pm
Nice to see the Raptors getting their first victory of the season, defeating the other team that lost their biggest star (Cavaliers).  The only downside of the game is how they felt they needed to push for the 100th point to give the fans free pizza.  I really wish they'd stop that promotion because it gets the crowd to cheer loudly for no good reason (they'd cheer if we got point 100 and lost 120-103). 

Just when my spirits were high, I tuned in for some CFL action to find my Argos up 30-20 at the end of the 3rd quarter.  The first thing I saw was a pointless interception on 2nd down when QB Cleo Lemon tosses a ball into the middle of nowhere.  He later overthrew another ball on a 2nd and 1 on a possession late in the 4th when up by a touchdown.  The Montreal Alouettes eventually tie the game and are set up for a field goal in the last seconds.  They miss, but in a series of punts off the missed kick eventually leads to the Als piling on the ball in our endzone.  Montreal 37, Toronto 30. Angry

Most Argos fans had already lost patience with our 30 year old "rookie" QB (who played briefly in the NFL), and I doubt this one will earn him more supporters.  I'll be shocked if Lemon is the starting quarterback next season.

I'm sure I'm the only one here that gives a damn about the subject, but it was just too frustrating to witness. LOL
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 8:01am
Metalbaswee View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metalbaswee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

That just made my day LOL

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

Nice to see this thread starting to resemble the Shred Room. LOL
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 10:46am
That's Mr. Time Signature himself, am I right? Wink
<- Click on this!
Metalbaswee View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metalbaswee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 11:38am
Ahh, what another lovely day it was. My mom set the microwave on fire, i feel like a painfull crappy monkey Dead, and i still have a shitload of reviews and schoolwork to do. Cry

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Pekka Pekka wrote:

That's Mr. Time Signature himself, am I right? Wink

No, Mr Time Signature does not wear briefs. Nor does he wield samurai katana, and he does not have bear's ears either. Also, Mr Time Signature has more androgenic hair than the gentleman in the picture and is not of Asiatic origin. Moreover Mr Time Signature is way too shy to pose quasi-undressed in front of the camera. ;-)

But, I think that this picture totally beats Manowar's well-oiled poses by several lightyears.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 7:13am
Wow, I'm the 666th person to play the "Fallen Man" track.... METAL!!!!!
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 8:49am
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!! ClapRawks
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!! ClapRawks

Yes indeed!!

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:46am
Today may be a Helloween listening fest for me. Wink
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 9:52am

I listened to the above King Diamond (Fatal Portrait) and Abigail when carving the pumpkin yesterday. Rawks
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

I listened to the above King Diamond (Fatal Portrait) and Abigail when carving the pumpkin yesterday. Rawks

Nice! Clap I'm going to start Keeper Pt. 1 right now...
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:18am
The kids are out with my wife doin� the trick or treat routine. Man did they look happy when they got the first candy.
Pekka View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pekka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:19am
Oh it's Halloween, I missed it completely Tongue
<- Click on this!
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:20am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

The kids are out with my wife doin� the trick or treat routine. Man did they look happy when they got the first candy.

I'm pretty excited for that later tonight. I'm probably gettin' too old for it, but me and my buddies still like the free candy. Big smile And it's really fun to just mess around on Halloween.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:32am
Happy Halloween to y'all. I, myself, don't celebrate it, as I tend to resist the Americanization of Danish culture.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:40am
^With kids it�s pretty hard telling them not to go out and get free candyBig smile. If it wasn�t for my kids, I wouldn�t have known it was Halloween either. We don�t really need one more Fastelavn now do we?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:41am

Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I'm pretty excited for that later tonight. I'm probably gettin' too old for it, but me and my buddies still like the free candy. Big smile And it's really fun to just mess around on Halloween.

Sounds great Jeff. Go have funThumbs Up.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2010 at 10:43am
I stopped going trick or treating when I was around 15.  I'd still have a fun time taking my little sister from door to door.  Plus she's allergic to peanuts, meaning her siblings would still get around half (sometimes more) of her candy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 327>
  Share Topic