MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 10:28am
I've gone back and forth in my support of Boris, but he's lost a lot of my goodwill by this point. It's time for him to go. I'm just not sure the next person will be any better though. Might be a case of being better with the devil you know. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 12:01pm
Sadly it seems Trump will be running again in 2024...please, don't let it happen!
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 3:11pm
Our Prime Minister just announced a move to red. She was late for the conference, as usual, and the official website beat her to the announcement.

So now we get a pointless party political broadcast.Disapprove
DeathofMan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathofMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Psydye Psydye wrote:

Sadly it seems Trump will be running again in 2024...please, don't let it happen!

Ugh, idk if I can take another 4 years of that living nightmare.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2022 at 12:19am
Originally posted by DeathofMan DeathofMan wrote:

Originally posted by Psydye Psydye wrote:

Ugh, idk if I can take another 4 years of that living nightmare.

The other half of your countrymen seem to disagree, and want exactly that. I can understand that people want republican rule, if that represents their values, but I wouldn´t vote for a man who outright lies and treats people the way he does. Every time he opens his mouth he tramples on scientific evidence and common reason. Always speaking to the lowest common denominator and insulting opponents and even other countries in the process. He is an incredibly rude man, with little understanding for the people he represents and the values and honor of being in office.
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 3:18pm
Saw Rolo Tomassi last night and they were brilliant as always, but the support act, Pupil Slicer was the one who surpassed expectations. For those few who like mathcore, see them if you can. Well impressed.
BitterJalapeno View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Grunge/Post-grunge & Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterJalapeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2022 at 4:09pm
^will certainly do so if I get the opportunity. Loved their album from last year.
Star baby, did you deep fry a piece of the Great Barrier Reef?
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 5:49am
All planned gigs in the new year have been cancelled so far, but suddenly I Am Morbid (David Vincent with hired help playing old Morbid Angel) announced that they were coming to Denmark, and I have now purchased tickets for the show. Belphegor and Hate are supporting. 

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/former-morbid-angel-frontman-david-vincents-blessed-are-the-sick-30th-anniversary-celebration-to-kick-off-next-month/
DeathofMan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathofMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 6:38am
I got tickets to see Godspeed You! Black Emperor this year. I really hope they don’t cancel

Edited by DeathofMan - 25 Feb 2022 at 6:39am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 8:53am
Watching in disbelief what's going on in Ukraine. Fucking Putin. 
GG2U

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 12:00pm
^What is UP w/ Russia and Ukraine, anyway? I never understood their relationship.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 12:25pm
Both used to be part of the Soviet Union. I think that may be part of Putin's motivations. It's certainly not what he actually talks about. That man tells so many lies...
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2022 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Both used to be part of the Soviet Union. I think that may be part of Putin's motivations. It's certainly not what he actually talks about. That man tells so many lies...

He called the Ukraine government nazis and said that they had committed genocide on russians in east Ukraine...Volodymyr Zelenskyy is jewish though, so calling him a nazi...Wacko

Edited by UMUR - 25 Feb 2022 at 4:27pm
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 12:51am
He's lost the plot. And has control of I believe the largest nuclear stockpile in the world. It's terrifying times for all of us. 
GG2U

Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 6:38am
^ The man certainly has lost the plot but i think this will be the beginning of the end for him.

Edited by Nightfly - 26 Feb 2022 at 6:38am
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 7:29am
No nation should ever trust him again, that's for certain. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 10:42am
The problem is dialogue is the only way forward, if we don´t want total war...and then he has won again...Thumbs Down
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2022 at 2:02pm
I honestly can't wait to see Putin go...though that probably won't be for some time.Unhappy
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2022 at 3:26pm
The man is unstable and paranoid, inventing threats where there are none to justify himself and his war. His people are turning against him. Hopefully his closest supporters will follow. I think that's the only way Putin will be stopped. He moved his nuclear deterrence into high alert today and while it's probably just the cockerel ruffling feathers to keep NATO from putting boots on Ukrainian soil, no sane country is going to risk provoking this man into actually using one. Mutually assured destruction is a powerful deterrent, but his actions lately are irrational. He is extremely dangerous to everyone, including his own people. 
GG2U

Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2022 at 2:40pm
I've been feeling so jaded lately...like, I have no interest, AT ALL, in anything! Most of the time I just want to lay in bed. Probably doesn't help that I haven't been taking my Abilify...I need to get back on top of that! The thing is though, even when I was taking it, it didn't help much.Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 328>
  Share Topic