MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 2:31am
^I wished I lived in Holland because then I could do this legally Smoke
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 9:52am
I once applied for a job in Amsterdam. I made it to the job interview (so I did get to spend a day in Amsterdam), but in the end they hired another candidate.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 1:55am
I finally bothered to rip the little pile of cds that has been sitting by my computer

feels good man
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

I finally bothered to rip the little pile of cds that has been sitting by my computer

feels good man

I still need to do that. I have close to 20 CD's sitting next to my computer that I'm too lazy to get on my hard drive. LOL
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 10:31pm
It seems i havent posted in here in a while. 
pity. 
Anywho, i cut my metal hair off, thats new i guess 

IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 2:43pm

Edited by IMPF2112 - 13 Feb 2019 at 6:16pm
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 5:37pm

So...I told a girl I liked her and I got brutally friendzoned. 

brb, suicide

Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Doomster Doomster wrote:

So...I told a girl I liked her and I got brutally friendzoned.�

brb, suicide

Sorry to hear that bro. The friend zone is indeed a terrible place (if your intentions are greater, of course). But you're young as hell. This isn't going to mean anything but there IS someone out there for you. Whether she goes to high school with you is anyone's guess, but the point is that this girl is not the end all be all. And this is coming from someone who takes YEARS to get over crushes that don't amount to anything. You'll pull through buddy.

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 1:52am
Originally posted by SKwid SKwid wrote:

It seems i havent posted in here in a while. 
pity. 
Anywho, i cut my metal hair off, thats new i guess 

...damn you look all respectable...and that�s of course not a good thing...LOLWink

...just kiddin� you look great with the short hair...Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 1:55am
Originally posted by Diogenes Diogenes wrote:

Originally posted by Doomster Doomster wrote:

So...I told a girl I liked her and I got brutally friendzoned. 

brb, suicide

Sorry to hear that bro. The friend zone is indeed a terrible place (if your intentions are greater, of course). But you're young as hell. This isn't going to mean anything but there IS someone out there for you. Whether she goes to high school with you is anyone's guess, but the point is that this girl is not the end all be all. And this is coming from someone who takes YEARS to get over crushes that don't amount to anything. You'll pull through buddy.

...oh man this world is full of girls...try out different ones to learn what your poison really is. You might end up surprising yourself...don�t settle too soon...
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:24pm
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:04pm

I have a legit question.

Is it bad to make a manga-influenced comic?

I'm thinking about making one. And if it weren't in English, people would maybe mistake the art and names and plot for a Japanese manga.

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 9:20pm
I don't think so, but the style might not be inviting to non-manga fans.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 11:25am
Oh boy, set phasers to FUN!!  I've got this to look forward to: http://www.comicontoronto.com/
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 12:02pm
I was in Toronto a couple of years ago when that was there.  We were walking over to the Rogers Centre to see a baseball game and there were thousands of people outside the stadium wearing superhero costumes and whatnot.  It was a funny weekend since we would run into dressed up people just about everywhere we went. 
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

I was in Toronto a couple of years ago when that was there.  We were walking over to the Rogers Centre to see a baseball game and there were thousands of people outside the stadium wearing superhero costumes and whatnot.  It was a funny weekend since we would run into dressed up people just about everywhere we went. 

It will be my first one.  The main reason I'm going is the Q&A with the cast of Star Trek: TNG.  Though I'm also into comics, so that's great too.  There are different price levels for the TNG thing, but I just got the basic entry to the Q&A.  Photos and autographs with the cast get damn pricy, so it's a great payday for them. LOL
rushfan4 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors and Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rushfan4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 1:41pm

Having the cast of TNG there is really cool.  I think that I would really enjoy that too. 

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2013 at 10:37pm
ERR in my avatar kinda looks like she's doing the pose in my Dystopia sig
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2013 at 6:42am
Originally posted by rushfan4 rushfan4 wrote:

Having the cast of TNG there is really cool.  I think that I would really enjoy that too. 

Yeah, I mean hearing Patrick Stewart's voice IRL is really something. I heard him speak at the London Film & Comics Con some years ago. Just hearing that voice sent chills down my spine.
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2013 at 12:05am
Star Trek?  Isn't that the show where everyone's guns are TV remotes?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 328>
  Share Topic