MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 11:04am
Yeah it´s been a while Tongue. Don´t be a stranger.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Yeah it´s been a while Tongue. Don´t be a stranger.

Might drop in every now and then. Big smile
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, T/S/G, Grind, VA Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 1:02pm
Happy New Year!PartyBeer

It's been 2022 here for about 9 hours now, but I only just made it to midnight last night and was too knackered to say anything. Anyway, hoping this one is better than the shit show that was 2021. Looking forward to nothing in particular. I'm just happy there's still new music coming out and still heaps of old stuff left to discover.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 7:45pm
Happy new year to you too. It´s been new year here for about 4 hours and I´m about to hit the sack. It was a relatively quiet year, so I´m not too drunk or anything like that. Nice and pleasant evening with nice food and the company of good friends...

Edited by UMUR - 01 Jan 2022 at 2:45am
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 1:36am
Happy New Year to all! Still pissed as a fart 😂
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 1:50am
Happy New Year all. Here's hoping this is the one we finally get Covid to do one. 

Did not really celebrate last night, just cracked a bottle of port open with my folks. We're all seeing family for a meal and a games night today. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 5:27am
Happy New Year everyone! Can't be any worse than the last 2 surely?
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 6:40am
Let’s hope not, Paul 🙄
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 2:46pm
There have been big booming noises heard all over the country here. My better half heard some of them, but I haven't. Turns out it's the volcanic eruptions in Tonga, which is 2700 km from here, so that shows how fucking loud the eruption is! 

There's been tsunami warnings, which I have to keep an eye on because we live in a tsunami orange zone (red is highest risk, orange is second) only 10 metres above sea level.

So yeah. Interesting times are continuing in 2022
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 4:10pm
Keeping fingers crossed for you, mate. Hope everything's alright.
Vim Fuego View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vim Fuego Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2022 at 5:03pm
Even if there's no noticeable wave, tsunamis cause all sorts of underwater surges and fuck with currents and things. Bondi Beach in Australia has been closed because of this.

Last time there was a tsunami warning there were a few tidal surges, and a few rich pricks' boats got damaged because they weren't secured properly in their marinas.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 12:53am
I just watched a couple of clips about the volcano eruption on youtube, including the images from space. It´s a pretty big eruption, and especially the images from space give a good understanding of how big it actually was/is. Scary shit...
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2022 at 4:35pm
So a film about last year's Capitol riots has been announced as in development. 

Who should play Jon Schaffer? Evil Smile
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 12:36am
^Someone who is good at acting like an unsymphathetic clown. The more I read about the events of that day, and hear interviews and see documentaries, the more shocked I am about how some Americans think and how easy they are to manipulate. 
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 4:28am
"the more shocked I am about how some Americans think and how easy they are to manipulate"

Indeed, but we all are unfortunately. It's not exclusive to the Americans, although they've not covered themselves in glory recently with some of the conspiracy nonsense many seem to have fallen for. It was Germans in the '40's believing atrocious rubbish, Brits constantly fall for crap, and as for the Danes, I've still not got my head around all those viking shenanigans that went on back in the day LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 8:19am
Hail Thor Big smileCool
DeathofMan View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathofMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 9:35pm
I live in America, and it's impossible to have a reasonable conversation with anybody about politics anymore. A while ago I had to make the decision to disconnect myself from anything political just to keep myself sane.

Edited by DeathofMan - 21 Jan 2022 at 9:37pm
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 4:00am
Sometimes its the only way. Last time I had a political discussion with a mate, he left for a walk half way through the conversation to calm down  LOL He's a bit of a fan-boy of our Prime Minister.  I'm not Wink
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 5:09am
I like to hear what my political opposites have to say...but when they outright lie and talk trash about other people like Trump often did, I´m out of here. It´s impossible for me to understand how anyone could ever trust a person so vile and nasty. His politics maybe...but coming from a person with such a questionable character...no thank you.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 6:59am
^ The same could be said of our PM Johnson but fortunately his days are numbered.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 315316317318319 327>
  Share Topic