MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 268269270271272 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 12:16am
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Just curious. Has anyone on this site actually met in the non-cyber world? Guessing not since we're scattered accross the globe but these are things a puppy wonders about. That and are there squeekies in the Antarctic.

Former death/grindcore collab Skwid is a friend of mine in real life
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 1:57am
Nope not yet. Kim and I have been to quite a few of the same concerts throughout the years and we only live about 15-20 kilometers apart, but we´ve never met.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Unitron Unitron wrote:

Originally posted by adg211288 adg211288 wrote:

Over a week on since the Last.fm change was forced on people. No significant improvement (if anything it's got worse) and complaints fall on deaf ears. Ladies and gentlemen you've just witnessed how not to manage a website. 

Oh and I've closed my account. Shame to wash six years and over 70000 scrobbles down the drain but since nothing I used the site for even works anymore I'm joining the exodus from the site. 

How do you close your account, I'm thinking I'll want to do that too.

You need to go into your Settings page. It's under one of the tabs there. You can find Settings by going to your user name in the top right and using the dropdown. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 2:05am
Originally posted by siLLy puPPy siLLy puPPy wrote:

Just curious. Has anyone on this site actually met in the non-cyber world? Guessing not since we're scattered accross the globe but these are things a puppy wonders about. That and are there squeekies in the Antarctic.

He isn't the most active of people here (did his first review a couple of months back) but Uknowntoall is a friend of mine in real life. 
GG2U

UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 2:15am
I know my Brother and maybe a couple of friends visit once in a while to read my reviews, but none are active on the forum, and I doubt that any are even members.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 7:38pm
I've deleted my last.fm now too
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 8:17pm
the new Ahab album is on spotify, listening noe, og.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:20pm
BROS BROS!

I speak Swedish now :D And Jonas, look what I found! When asked why in Swedish "ett vatten" changes to "vattnet" and "ett socker" to "sockret", the course makers say:

"Because “vattenet”, “sockeret” would be too blurry and sound way too Danish!"

Could you explain? LOL
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:36pm
It's because Danish sounds like perpetually drunk people speaking. ;-)
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:37pm
Swedes be jealous
Time Signature View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Nope not yet. Kim and I have been to quite a few of the same concerts throughout the years and we only live about 15-20 kilometers apart, but we´ve never met.

It still baffles me how we managed to not run into each other at the Cynic show in Lyngby a couple of years ago.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 4:13pm
^Well yeah but we don´t know exactly what the other looks like, altough I´ve seen some of your gig Photos, but it´s still difficult. I always feel stupid asking random people if they are someone I think they are, and then they look at me like I´m an idiot from Space LOL
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 4:36pm
You've gotta have a pre-established code

Ask everybody who looks like Kim if they are Dimebag Darrell, then when Jonas gets the right one he will know it's you
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 5:09pm
^LOL Are you Dimebag Darrell?
siLLy puPPy View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Prog/AG Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siLLy puPPy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:03pm
Oh for fuck's sake, get to know each other (Jonas and Kim), you have no idea how lame living in other parts of the world are.... when i get to Denmark you better believe i'lll contact you all to have a proper Danish experience :)
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2015 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Time Signature Time Signature wrote:

It's because Danish sounds like perpetually drunk people speaking. ;-)

Ah, so that's why you're leading at the polls for the happiest nation in the world ;d
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 5:50am
^Yup Tongue
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:49am
Never ended up deleting my Last.fm account, but still not liking the design. At least it functions better now, still wish they would listen to their users.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2015 at 11:52am
I undeleted mine just in case someone realises how much they fucked up and the old site is restored. I know it's not likely, but I'd swear even more if it did happen and my 70000 scrobbles were lost. The staff don't seem to care though. They don't even answer complaints, just mark them as 'not a problem' and things like that. 

Petition here (it's doing a bit better than the other one): https://www.change.org/p/cbs-interactive-bring-old-last-fm-back
GG2U

Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 8:34pm
Finally getting a new power supply for my computer, it won't even turn on anymore. So in the mean time, I have to use my old computer...and fuck is it slow. Dead

Edited by Unitron - 10 Sep 2015 at 8:34pm
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 268269270271272 328>
  Share Topic