MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 327>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

congrats... what's a CPE exam?
lol thanks

Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2015 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by bartosso bartosso wrote:

I passed the CPE exam !!!! <hits the tambourine frantically>

Congrats! Clap
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 1:07am
Yes, massive well done!
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 1:52am
Congrats Bartosz! Party
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 3:05am
Clap
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 3:47am
Truth is, I would never manage to improve my English so quickly without MMA. Writing reviews and posting on the board helped me a lot, so thanks guys for being here, willing to read through my, all too often goofy, posts and reviews Smile

Wow, I sound like I've just won a fucking Nobel Prize, don't I lol. Anyway, I'm kinda happy, it wasn't easy and I would never take this stupid exam again. I think the formula is obsolete and mentally draining. 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 4:15am
^You´re going to use the exame to leave Poland, like you´ve talked about before?

Edited by UMUR - 28 Jul 2015 at 4:16am
Bosh66 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Sludge, MC, HC, Post-Metal & Noise Rock

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bosh66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 4:23am
Some of us would rather move to Poland Smile
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 5:45am
Haha, you're so nice Chris :) Trust me, though, you wouldn't LOL 
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

^You´re going to use the exame to leave Poland, like you´ve talked about before?
Yes, I want to apply for a phd position somewhere in Sweden as soon as I can, preferably Stockholm because my sister moved there with her boyfriend and it would be nice to live nearby. Now, that sounds cool and all, but honestly, I have no idea if I have any chance of getting that kind of job. Alternatively I will work in a Swedish company as a french intepreter/translator or something like that. Hopefully I won't end up in the streets of Stockholm, begging for money haha! I don't know... but working at a uni would be awesome. You won't believe me, but I'm still pretty sick... not because the diagnosis changed, the actual therapy has not yet started because "my body wasn't ready" lol. So I can't leave just yet, but in a few months that should be finally possible.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 7:00am
Good to hear you´ve got plans Thumbs Up 
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 7:03am
Went with the wife and kids bicycling to visit Fortun Fortet: http://www.fortunfortet.dk/FFsider/ffleksikon/ff/ff.htm. Build around 1891-92 is was once a part of the "NorthFront" defence system which was meant to defend Copenhagen from invaders. It´s not more than a couple of kilometers from where I live now and from where I lived as a child. Me and my Brother used to break into the fort when we were younger and roam the mystic, dark, and haunted place.

Edited by UMUR - 01 Aug 2015 at 7:03am
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 11:20am
Looks like a cool place, Jonas. Thumbs Up
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 11:29am
^ Happy belated birthday, Jeff
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 4:55pm
Thanks a bunch, Colin! Smile
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Psydye View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psydye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 5:22pm
Inebriation hour is hard on my ass!! booze.gif
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Went with the wife and kids bicycling to visit Fortun Fortet: http://www.fortunfortet.dk/FFsider/ffleksikon/ff/ff.htm. Build around 1891-92 is was once a part of the "NorthFront" defence system which was meant to defend Copenhagen from invaders. It´s not more than a couple of kilometers from where I live now and from where I lived as a child. Me and my Brother used to break into the fort when we were younger and roam the mystic, dark, and haunted place.

Oh man, that brings back some memories! I had ruins of Jewish Funeral House (direct translation from Polish as it's not a parlour or anything, just a sort of a temple for the dead) by a Jewish cemetery in my hometown. There were a lot of those as the Jewish community in Poland and Germany was very big before WWII. I broke into the ruins once with my then girlfriend and her friend. As you said, there is something about such places - they usually are monuments to the history gone wrong. Now, finally, they are renovating the building - it will be a museum commemorating the community, exterminated by Nazis during the war. 
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 9:14pm
^^^Happy belated birthday Jeff Party
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2015 at 9:49pm
Happy birthday from me as well.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2015 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Psydye Psydye wrote:

Inebriation hour is hard on my ass!! booze.gif

Same, I spent all day today being a groomsman at my friend's wedding w/ open bar
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 327>
  Share Topic