MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2014 at 4:40pm
oih
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by bartosso bartosso wrote:

Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Oooh food poisoning is no fun. Cry
Oh hell no Dead

I think it's the first time I've had food poisoning believe it or not.  It was the result of a dish I cooked myself.  My brother also got it, and we were the only two sharing the meal.
I love you maaan LOL Oh god, that cracked me up LOL
Your disarming honesty is what made me laugh by the way, dude, not the fact you're sick. For that, I'm sorry. I'm sure it had nothing to do with your cooking skills, though, I'm a terrible cook but never got sick from the shit I made!

I wish you both a quick recoverySmile

EDIT: really hope it didn't offend you Dan btw, I meant absolutely no offense.

Bit of old business here, but no, I was not offended.  I just haven't had much time to talk around here lately. 

I figure the fish we purchased for the dish was off.  I've yet to try making that dish again.  It wasn't very good anyway. LOL
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:42am
Just came home from a flee market where I purchased a CD player for 40 Danish Kroner. That´s around $7, and it actually Works :-)
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2014 at 11:16am
^GOOD FOR YOU I GOT 7 STEVE MILLER BAND ALBUMS IN THE MAIL AND THEY WORK
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 4:29pm
@Stooge: Haha Dan, sorry again, sometimes I laugh for vague reasons. This one surely wasn't out of spite, it just made me laugh in a healthy way, that's all. And yeah, I was convinced the food must have been off, it happened to me once or twice too.

btw, have anyone heard the new song from the NEW Kayo Dot album? It's awwwww.... some!
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 11:45am
AAAA RUSSIA's INVADING MY APARTMENT!! A TANK JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. I'm bleeding severely but am otherwise stable.

I posted this to liven up this thread a bit, no danger whatsoever, false alarm, FALSE ALARM. Now, let's talk. About Putin. And why his nation loves him. I'm pretty close to all this mess, you know.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:32am

AAAA RUSSIA's INVADING MY APARTMENT!! A TANK JUST SHOOT ME IN THE FACE. I'm bleeding severely but am otherwise stable.

I posted this to liven up this thread a bit, no danger whatsoever, false alarm, FALSE ALARM. Now, let's talk. About Putin. And why his nation loves him. I'm pretty close to all this mess, you know.

Shocked
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2014 at 1:53am
Well Poland is part of NATO right? I wouldn´t worry too much if you are. That´s a line I´m pretty sure Putin won´t cross. But otherwise yeah Poland has been in the middle of trouble in NeXT to a 100 years (with a few periods of stability), so I understand your concerns.
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 2:57pm
Hah, no I'm fine. I don't worry, don't worry. BUT, I've just discovered BABYMETAL and man, I'm hooked, shit's fabulous!!

It cheers me up every time, gosh it's so good.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 3:28pm

Hah, no I'm fine. I don't worry, don't worry. BUT, I've just discovered BABYMETAL and man, I'm hooked, shit's fabulous!!

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 5:25pm
Seriously, Babymetal?? WTF???? Stern Smile

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 5:41pm
Babymetal LOL

bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by ProgMetaller2112 ProgMetaller2112 wrote:

Read my review if you will, just posted :)
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 6:52pm

Read my review if you will, just posted :)

OK. Maybe I will Stern Smile LOL

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 7:00pm
I am not offended by them. They are just LOL

bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 8:43pm

Well Poland is part of NATO right? I wouldn´t worry too much if you are. That´s a line I´m pretty sure Putin won´t cross. But otherwise yeah Poland has been in the middle of trouble in NeXT to a 100 years (with a few periods of stability), so I understand your concerns.
What Putin really intends to do is to destabilize and set EU at variance. He won't invade us, it would be suicide but still, even if he did, I'm not sure NATO would react. 

I think he has already managed to weaken the spirit of European community - look at all those extreme-right wing deputies. A nazi party has won in France! Fascism is rising again, that's what scares me. Also, when it comes to nazis, Russia's got more of them than whole Europe combined. And we have already too many of those fuckers. Jesus, I just can't believe how fucked up we are as a race. 

As for Babymetal... man, this band makes me so happy! 
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 12:06am

What Putin really intends to do is to destabilize and set EU at variance. He won't invade us, it would be suicide but still, even if he did, I'm not sure NATO would react. 

I think he has already managed to weaken the spirit of European community - look at all those extreme-right wing deputies. A nazi party has won in France! Fascism is rising again, that's what scares me. Also, when it comes to nazis, Russia's got more of them than whole Europe combined. And we have already too many of those fuckers. Jesus, I just can't believe how fucked up we are as a race. 

As for Babymetal... man, this band makes me so happy! 

LOL

A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 8:20am

\m/ I love Babymetal.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

\m/ I love Babymetal.

LOL Tongue

bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:31am

Originally posted by A Person A Person wrote:

\m/ I love Babymetal.

LOL Tongue

"Gimme Chocolate!!" is the "Master of Puppets" of our times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 328>
  Share Topic