Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music Lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anticipated 2015 releases?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 10:27am
Well add the new Disturbed album onto my list of anticipated releases, the song they released kicks ass. Great strong political/social message too.

If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 2:34am
I'm waiting on the new Refused album.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 4:33am
Originally posted by DippoMagoo DippoMagoo wrote:

This was announced today, and is now my most anticipated release of the year:

And yeah, I already just added it to the database.

Love the cover artwork. Much more in line with their old covers, than the covers for most of their later releases.
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 3:24pm
^those 2 are my most anticipated releases of well i just want them so bad. iron maiden is my favourite band and i have been wanting disturbed to just end their hiatus for fuck knows how long now.
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 7:48pm
Borealis - Purgatory

It's already out in Europe now, releases in the US in July (I still can't for the life of me figure out why record companies do that. Don't they know that promotes piracy?)

Their album 'Fall From Grace' was maybe my album of 2011. I liked it better than Symphony X's 'Iconoclast, quite frankly. And maybe as much as Within Temptation's 'The Unforgiving'.

Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 12:43am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

This was announced today, and is now my most anticipated release of the year:

And yeah, I already just added it to the database.

Love the cover artwork. Much more in line with their old covers, than the covers for most of their later releases.

Yeah, the artwork has actually grown on me. Just screams Maiden, and feels like their way of saying they mean business.
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 4:27am
^Yeah Eddie looks so growling mean on that cover artwork. Gotta love it!!!
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 1:59pm
Not really sure about the artwork for Maiden. Not a fan of just having a mascot as the cover and nothing else. Reminds me of the Maiden debut cover which I didn't like that much either.
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 2:27am
Originally posted by aglasshouse aglasshouse wrote:

Not really sure about the artwork for Maiden. Not a fan of just having a mascot as the cover and nothing else. Reminds me of the Maiden debut cover which I didn't like that much either.

I'm with you, though I haven't remotely enjoyed anything Maiden related since Powerslave.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 5:23am
^You´re so badass old school Big smile
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 6:43am
To each their own I suppose.
Jbird View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jbird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 9:24pm
Amorphis has a new album coming out the same day as the new Iron Maiden.

I'm more excited about the Amorphis album, quite frankly Smile
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 4:03pm
^I have zero interest in the new Maiden, I doubt I will even bother downloading it.

I can't wait for the new Cryptopsy Ep
http://www.metalinjection.net/reviews/ep-review-cryptopsy-book-of-suffering-tome-1
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2015 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by aglasshouse aglasshouse wrote:

To each their own I suppose.
Yup.

It's a shame because Powerslave was one of my first Metal records and it was so addictive.  I just find anything following Powerslave really boring and done before.
ProgMetaller2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProgMetaller2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 12:16am
Maiden, Anthrax(but I have mentioned this already LOL), Gwen's solo album(Yeah and Stern Smile) I need to look into this more LOL
"Before you see the light you must die!!!!!!!!!!" - Slayer

"Today is born the seventh one, born of woman, the seventh son" - Steve Harris
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 9:43am
New Riverside is not looking good, the song they've released is just... bland as hell. I hope the rest of the album is better because that new single is decent at best.
Nightfly View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Death, D/S/D, T/S/G Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 12:38pm
^ I wasn't too excited by the last Riverside album either so that's disappointing. 

I am getting excited about the new Nile album in August though and only 2 weeks until Symphony X's new one.
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 5:14pm
I think the new Riverside song is awesome, actually, much better than the kinda lame single they had for the last album, which ended up being awesome. Definitely looking forward to that one.

Edited by DippoMagoo - 10 Jul 2015 at 5:19pm
DippoMagoo View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Power & Neo, Goth & Symph, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DippoMagoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 5:31pm
Fear Factory also released a second song from their upcoming album today, and it's absolutely incredible. Easily better than anything on The Industrialist, that's for sure.
Dobbie03 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dobbie03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 5:56pm

Fear Factory also released a second song from their upcoming album today, and it's absolutely incredible. Easily better than anything on The Industrialist, that's for sure.

Hopefully the whole album will be good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic