MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Site News, Newbies, Help and Improvements >Report errors & omissions here
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Platitude - and adding things to the archives?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Error & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martindavey87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Platitude - and adding things to the archives?
    Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:03am
Hey, been gone for a long time but got a loada reviews that I wanna stick online. There's an album missing for the band Platitude, it's their first album "Secrets of Life". It's on Progarchives.com but for some reason not on the metal archives. 

Anyways, I've been away from writing reviews for a while and not been around either sites in that time. Is there a way for us to make our own additions to the archives, similar to what can be done (or use to be done) on the progarchives? 

Seems lame having to ask to have an album added when it's just a few clicks and I could add it myself. Anyways, this is the band I speak of http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/artist/platitude/?ac=plat

Edited by Valarius - 09 Feb 2015 at 7:03am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:11am
Adding albums to MMA requires that you are a 3 star member, which you will be when you reach 100 posts on the forum. Since you show interest in adding albums to the site, I´ve promoted you to a 3 star member right away though. We can use all the help we can get Thumbs Up
martindavey87 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Error & Omissions Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martindavey87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:26am
Nice one man, thanks. Wink

Didn't realize I had so few posts on this site. Confused I guess there's just never enough time for message boards AND reviews! None-the-less, hope you're well UMUR! I vaguely remember you from when I was slightly more active poster, and hopefully I will be again soon. Smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:37am
I´m fine Smile, nice to have you back.
adg211288 View Drop Down
Forum Admin Group
Forum Admin Group
Black Metal, Prog/AG Teams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adg211288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:48am
And don't forget if you want to do more for the site you can also apply to become a fully fledged collab. We have plenty of openings in pretty much every team. Not much time? Also consider that we have the Errors and Omissions team who aren't tied down to making decisions for any subs. 
Earn Money Online (NOT a scam):
GG2U

Adam's Film Corner on Quora
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic