Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

QUASY MODO "We Are The People"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QUASY MODO "We Are The People"
    Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 5:14pm

QUASY MODO "We Are The People" - Cover, Tracklist, release date: 20th February 2015

The release date of the QUASY MODO album "We Are The People" on CD is February 20th, 2015. The preorder phase will start on February 6th, 2015 in our webshop.

QUASY MODO, from south-west Germany, have been active since the band was formed in 1983. They always stayed true to their original style of melodic Heavy Metal. In 1989 they released a mini-album with 4 songs which is very rare today. “White Dog” reminds you strongly of Ozzy Osbourne (voice and songwriting) and is truly worth of Ozzy. The following songs from a 7inch and other recordings which were put on a tape “Here we go” (1994) can now be found on this CD. Songs like the epic "I wish I" or the catchy “Christine” are absolutely worth listening to for all fans of 80s Metal.

QUASY MODO had very good song material but unfortunately there were a few shortcomings concerning marketing, e.g. the cover artworks weren’t very expressive. But their musical craftsmanship was impressive, they could do very strong half-ballads (“Goodbye”) and powerful rock-songs (“Highway Night Rider”). If they had had someone to tell them how to present themselves to the public they might have been successful in the 80s.

TRACKLIST:
1. Quasimodo
2. Pub On Wheels
3. Highway Night Rider
4. White Dog
5. We Are The People
6. I Wish I
7. Get Up
8. Christine
9. Goodbye
10. Here We Go
Total Playing Time 48:00 min

LINE-UP:
Gebhard Schmid (1983 - 1999) – bass, acoustics guitars, backing vocals, lead vocals on "Here We Go"
Reiner Müller (1983-1986 and 1991-1999) – backing vocals, drums
Erwin "Quasy" Schmid (1983 - 1999) – vocals, guitars
Martin "Wee-Lee" Winheim (1991 - 1999) – backing vocals, guitars
Hubert "Hoobie" Türk (1986 - 1999) – drums
Philipp Kurz (1986 - 1990) – guitars
Ralf "Gonzo" Fink (1986 - 1990) – keyboard, backing vocals, lead vocals on "Pub On Wheels"

Pics

Links

read more More about Quasy Modo More about We Are The People

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic