Forum Home Forum Home >Metal Music Lounges >Metal Music News, Press Releases
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE DOWNLOAD from Seven Year Storm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time Signature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE DOWNLOAD from Seven Year Storm
    Posted: 24 Jan 2015 at 3:09pm

Seanlang.com | Facebook  | Twittter | Youtube | CBC Radio 3 | Bandcamp

Drummer Sean Lang Offers FREE DOWNLOAD of 'Dyatlov' From Prog Metal Project SEVEN YEAR STORM

EP 'Aion I' Due Out Feb 24th 

FREE DOWNLOAD - 'Dyatlov' - https://sevenyearstorm.bandcamp.com/track/dyatlov-single 

Seven Year Storm - Aion I - Teaser - http://youtu.be/LNSJpSOB7iw 

Limited Edition CD pre-order - https://sevenyearstorm.bandcamp.com/album/aion-i 

Seven Year Storm, the Vancouver-based instrumental progressive metal band created by freelance drummer / instructor Sean Lang with added support from guitar-wizard and good friend Dean Lamb (Archspire) is offering fans a FREE song download of 'Dyatlov' from 'Aion I', the first of two EPs set for release in 2015.

"This is the first single off of 'Aion I', entitled "Dyatlov." It features Dean Lamb of Archspire on lead guitar, and I'm proud to finally release it. I'm making it available for free, so please share it around! 'Aion I' drops February 24th."

To get your free download, please visit the following link here.

Pre-order for a limited edition CD here.

To watch a teaser video for 'Aion I', please visit the following link here.

seven year storm - aion i - teaser

Track Listing: Aion I

1. Morphogenesis 4:58

2. Dyatlov 4:28

3. Virtue 4:30

4. Nazca Lines 5:23

5. Blue Car Syndrome 6:47

EP Length: 26:08

About:

Initially never planning to release his music compositions beyond the borders of just song writing, freelance drummer / instructor Sean Lang was urged by his circle of musician friends whom heard his material to take his creativity to the next level.

The outcome is Seven Year Storm, which showcases Lang's unique sound, music arrangements written entirely by him plus guitarist Dean Lamb (Archspire) whom handles all of the mind-bending guitar leads and solos. Everything comes together into songs that are tight and heavy, melodic and groovy, technical yet memorable.

To get these works of art off the studio floor, Lang launched an Indiegogo campaign (video can be viewed here) to raise the necessary investment to complete the first collection of songs, which will be released in 2015 as two EPs: Aion I and Aion II.

For more info, please visit the following link: www.seanlang.com.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic