Album · 2006
1. Bellum omnium contra omnes (3:16)
2. Between Shit and Piss We Are Born (3:54)
3. Timewave Zero (3:01)
4. The Destroying Angel (3:11)
5. Waiting for the Barbarians (4:46)
6. The Yellow King (4:54)
7. When the Lion Devours Both Dragon and Child (4:57)
8. The Necrogeddon (4:11)
9. Regression to the Mean (3:12)
Total Time: 35:25
- Irrumator / all instruments
- V.I.T.R.I.O.L. / vocals
Featuring guest appearances by:
- Shane Embury (Napalm Death) and Attila Csihar
(Mayhem) among others.
About this release
Full-length, Season of Mist, October 16th, 2006
An Eschaton is a form of prophecy concerning the end of the world. The clean vocal chorus of Timewave Zero "the 21st of December 2012, the end of the world" is a reference to the Mayan Eschaton which states that 21/12/12 (by the roman calender) will be the day when the Gods recreate the world for the 7th and final
The Destroying Angel is another name for the Amanita genus of fungi, the most toxic fungi in the world that are capable of killing a healthy adult human from one bite.
The Intro speech to The Destroying Angel comes from an episode of Black Adder II ("Bells")
12" LP released in 2007 by Garden Of Exile limited to 600 copies in 3 colors: Marbled Black/Red (100), Red (200), Black (300).
Thanks to Prog Geo, UMUR, Sheavy for the updates