The Silent Force Tour
WITHIN TEMPTATION

WITHIN TEMPTATION - The Silent Force Tour cover

Movie · 2005

Filed under Symphonic Metal

1. Deceiver of Fools (7:24)
2. Stand My Ground (4:28)
3. Jillian (I'd Give My Heart) (4:59)
4. It's the Fear (4:12)
5. Forsaken (4:58)
6. Angels (4:08)
7. Towards the End (3:28)
8. Memories (4:00)
9. Intro (1:56)
10. See Who I Am (4:56)
11. Pale (4:29)
12. Jane Doe (4:47)
13. Mother Earth (5:39)
14. Candles (6:58)
15. The Other Half (of Me) (5:06)
16. Ice Queen (5:10)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Thanks to adg211288 for the updates

WITHIN TEMPTATION MP3, Free Download/Stream

Buy WITHIN TEMPTATION - THE SILENT FORCE TOUR music

Showing all 17 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
Within Temptation: The Silent Force TourWithin Temptation: The Silent Force Tour
Multiple Formats · Import
Sony Bmg Europe 2005
DVD$15.09

More places to buy metal & WITHIN TEMPTATION music

WITHIN TEMPTATION THE SILENT FORCE TOUR reviews

I find that music DVD’s can be a hit or miss thing’s with fans but this one is a definite hit. If you haven’t had the chance to see Within Temptation live then this DVD captures them at their flawless best; perfect renditions of many of their best songs, spanning all four studio releases that they had at the time, great stage sets and special guests. I’ve actually seen the band while they promoted the album that they released in 2007, The Heart of Everything and in that show they mainly only played songs from said album and The Silent Force, throwing in a couple of fan favourites from Mother Earth, so The Silent Force Tour DVD makes for a great chance to see early classics such as Candles and The Other Half (of me) performed.

Clearly the band have spared no expense to make their show one to rival that of band’s said to be the some of the greatest live performers of modern times. We see a torch light procession for Candles, huge blow up creeper things to represent the power of nature during Mother Earth and lead singer Sharon den Adel suspended above the stage in a cage for Caged. Some band’s will go out of stage and just play but not Within Temptation. This is not just music, this is a show.

But first and foremost in importance is the music. Within Temptation play without fault and Sharon den Adel never misses a single note. We even get to hear the vocals of guitarist Robert Westerholt on a couple of songs, giving fans who may have only heard The Silent Force or The Heart of Everything a chance to hear Within Temptation’s earlier ‘beauty and the beast’ style of vocal delivery. Song highlights are Deceiver of Fools, Angels, Caged, Mother Earth, Candles, The Other Half (of me), Jane Doe and It’s the Fear.

Extras wise there is three music videos for the singles that came from The Silent Force (Stand My Ground, Angels, Memories) and two shorter live appearances on the first of the two discs. The extra live shows only have songs that appear in the main show and one is the same songs as the three music videos but it’s the main concert that you should be buying this for. If you’re like me you won’t be bother by that fact after you’ve watched the main show.

On the second disc you’ll find backstage footage from various places; making of documentaries for The Silent Force album and the three music videos; some interviews; a photo gallery and a bloopers/credits section. It’s not stuff that you’d probably watch more than once but I’m giving this DVD it’s rating based on the main feature. All this extra stuff is just a bonus next to that. That in itself I feel is justification for the 100% score I’m giving this DVD. If you like this band, what are you waiting for? Go buy it.

(Review originally written for Heavy Metal Haven)

No WITHIN TEMPTATION THE SILENT FORCE TOUR reviews posted by members yet.

• balluc01