Album of Epicness
STEVIE T.

STEVIE T. - Album of Epicness cover

Album · 2015

Filed under Metalcore

1. Heaviest Song Evar! (3:57)
2. Emotionless and White (4:00)
3. A Night to Forget (3:42)
4. Gangsta Djent (4:47)
5. White Veil Grooms (3:43)
6. Your Average Popstar (3:17)
7. Penetrate the Shear (3:56)
8. Djenstrumental (4:50)
9. So, So Sorry (4:15)
10. All Alone... No One to Bone (4:22)

Total time 40:49

- n/a

Artery Recordings, April 28, 2015.

Thanks to Unitron for the addition

STEVIE T. MP3, Free Download/Stream

No STEVIE T. MP3s available for streaming.

Buy STEVIE T. - ALBUM OF EPICNESS music

No release results found : showing artist results instead
0 results found for "stevie t."
Retry your search on Amazon.com website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
0 results found for "stevie t." album of epicness
Retry your search with "stevie t." on eBay.com website

More places to buy metal & STEVIE T. music

STEVIE T. ALBUM OF EPICNESS reviews

Unitron
While heavy metal has its fair share of comedic acts, with the likes of bands such as Psychostick and Tenacious D, metal hasn't really had a band or musician parodying in the vein of Weird "Al" Yankovic. Sure, most comedic metal bands have a sense of parody to their humor, but Steve Terreberry (Stevie T.) may just be the Weird "Al" of rock and metal.

With an album titled Album of Epicness, which features a cover with Steve looking like some deathcore dude-bro, this clearly isn't something that's going to be intellectually stimulating. What we have here are hilarious parodies of various rock and metal bands/genres all played with great musicianship. There's a mix of various styles here, the most prevalent being metalcore/deathcore. "Emotionless and White" is a parody of Motionless and White, "A Night to Forget" jabs at A Day to Remember, "White Veil Grooms" takes on Black Veil Brides, etc. "Heaviest Song Evar!" mocks the standard technical and brutal death metal bands that sound just like the other, and contrasts the brutal music with the opposite on the lyrical end.

Each parody really nails the source material, and Steve takes no prisoners when it comes to mocking these bands. The best one, and one that I didn't actually know who it was mocking until I looked them up, is "Gangsta Djent". It's a pretty hilarious rap-metalcore song, and it became even funnier when I heard the source material, Attila. It's spot on, and it's not even an exaggeration. Be sure to watch the music video for this one, it makes it that much better. Another one of the best is "All Alone, and No One to Bone". This song brings a long-needed jab on the breed of whiny alternative rock bands that have dominated rock radio since the 90's.

While Stevie T's Album of Epicness most likely isn't going to be an album that will be in constant rotation on a listeners stereo, it certainly makes for one hell of a good laugh. Combined with the videos, these songs are a great slice of musical mockery. If you want a laugh (and can take a joke if you like some of the bands parodied), then check this album out. Hope you found this review helpful, feel free to comment!

No STEVIE T. ALBUM OF EPICNESS reviews posted by members yet.

No STEVIE T. ratings only posted yet.

Stranger Times Progressive Metal