Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid

Movie · 2007

Filed under Hard Rock

Disc 1: Live in Montreal, 1981

1. Intro
2. We Will Rock You (Fast Version)
3. Let Me Entertain You
8. Get Down Make Love
9. Save Me
10. Now I’m Here
11. Dragon Attack
12. Now I'm Here (Reprise)
13. Love Of My Life

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitars, vocals
- Roger Taylor / drums, percussions, vocals
- John Deacon / bass guitar

First disc is the reissue of the concert film titled We Will Rock You recorded live at the Montreal Forum, Montreal, Canada, November 24 and 25, 1981. Secod disc was recorded live at Live Aid, Wembley, London, July 13, 1985.

Bonus Material:

1. Audio commentary by Brian May and Roger Taylor
2. Full performance footage of Queen rehearsing for Live Aid
3. Live Aid interview with the band
4. 1982 news feature from US TV series PM Magazine
4. Before & After (restoration comparison)

Thanks to Kingcrimsonprog for the addition and Lynx33 for the updates

QUEEN MP3, Free Download/Stream

Buy QUEEN - QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID music

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) USD $0.75 (0 bids)
USD $1.00 Buy It Now
16m
Queen Noor - DVD Brand New Queen Noor - DVD Brand New USD $28.58 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Adventure of Priscilla Queen of the D - Blu-Ray Brand New Adventure of Priscilla Queen of the D - Blu-Ray Brand New USD $22.49 Buy It Now 3h
Queen of the Sun - DVD Brand New Queen of the Sun - DVD Brand New USD $29.67 Buy It Now 3h
Casablanca/African Queen (DVD New) Casablanca/African Queen (DVD New) USD $11.36 Buy It Now 3h
Platinum Comedy Series: Adele Givens - The Original Queen (DVD New) Platinum Comedy Series: Adele Givens - The Original Queen (DVD New) USD $5.98 Buy It Now 3h
Queen Sized - DVD Brand New Queen Sized - DVD Brand New USD $12.09 Buy It Now 3h
C-ute DVD Budokan Concert 2013 Queen of J-pop Japan NEW C-ute DVD Budokan Concert 2013 Queen of J-pop Japan NEW USD $46.99 Buy It Now 3h
Tarzeena: Queen Of Kong Island DVD Tarzeena: Queen Of Kong Island DVD USD $13.41 Buy It Now 4h
Pagan Queen DVD Pagan Queen DVD USD $17.29 Buy It Now 4h
Ellery Queen:complete Series - DVD Brand New Ellery Queen:complete Series - DVD Brand New USD $51.46 Buy It Now 4h
Amazing Truth About Queen Raquela - DVD Brand New Amazing Truth About Queen Raquela - DVD Brand New USD $19.95 Buy It Now 4h
Ellery Queen Mysteries:disappearing D - DVD Brand New Ellery Queen Mysteries:disappearing D - DVD Brand New USD $9.09 Buy It Now 4h
Queen Latifah - Triple Feature (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Checkpoint;... Queen Latifah - Triple Feature (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Checkpoint;... USD $13.25 Buy It Now 4h
Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) Queen - Classic Albums: Making of A Night at the Opera (DVD, 2006) USD $4.00 (0 bids)
4h
Farewell My Queen - DVD Brand New Farewell My Queen - DVD Brand New USD $23.88 Buy It Now 4h
Farewell My Queen - Blu-Ray Brand New Farewell My Queen - Blu-Ray Brand New USD $27.82 Buy It Now 4h
Goodnight for Justice:queen of Hearts - DVD Brand New Goodnight for Justice:queen of Hearts - DVD Brand New USD $12.09 Buy It Now 4h
Queen's Palaces - DVD Brand New Queen's Palaces - DVD Brand New USD $18.73 Buy It Now 5h
Great Queen Seondeok, Vol. 1 [7 Discs] [DVD New] Great Queen Seondeok, Vol. 1 [7 Discs] [DVD New] USD $71.41 Buy It Now 5h
ARCTIC TALE DVD New & Sealed Queen Latifah ARCTIC TALE DVD New & Sealed Queen Latifah USD $3.95 Buy It Now 5h
MADONNA TRUTH OR DARE BRAND NEW BLU RAY DISC MOVIE CLASSIC FILM QUEEN OF POP MADONNA TRUTH OR DARE BRAND NEW BLU RAY DISC MOVIE CLASSIC FILM QUEEN OF POP USD $20.99 Buy It Now 6h
QUEEN TO PLAY - NEW DVD QUEEN TO PLAY - NEW DVD USD $16.56 Buy It Now 6h
Queen [DVD New] Queen [DVD New] USD $38.93 Buy It Now 6h
Jungle Queen [DVD New] Jungle Queen [DVD New] USD $19.54 Buy It Now 6h
Ellery Queen Mysteries [6 Discs] (DVD New) Ellery Queen Mysteries [6 Discs] (DVD New) USD $33.51 Buy It Now 6h
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) USD $0.99 (0 bids)
USD $4.00 Buy It Now
6h
NEW Queen-Greatest Video Hits NEW Queen-Greatest Video Hits USD $13.50 Buy It Now 6h
Queen We Will Rock You Music Dvd Queen We Will Rock You Music Dvd USD $20.00 (0 bids)
7h
The African Queen (DVD, 2010) The African Queen (DVD, 2010) USD $21.99 (0 bids)
USD $28.99 Buy It Now
7h
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) USD $1.49 (0 bids)
QUEEN OF HEARTS QUEEN OF HEARTS USD $7.23 Buy It Now 7h
Bringing Down the House (DVD, 2003) Steve Martin, Queen Latifah   Widescreen Bringing Down the House (DVD, 2003) Steve Martin, Queen Latifah Widescreen USD $2.99 Buy It Now 8h
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) NEW The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Widescreen) NEW USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8h
DISNEY FROZEN DVD Copy Anna Elsa Snow Queen 2014 Best Movie DISNEY FROZEN DVD Copy Anna Elsa Snow Queen 2014 Best Movie USD $25.00 Buy It Now 9h
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Excellent condition Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (DVD, 2004) Excellent condition USD $1.99 (0 bids)
9h
Elizabeth I:virgin Queen - DVD Brand New Elizabeth I:virgin Queen - DVD Brand New USD $27.80 Buy It Now 10h
Ice Queen DVD Horror Ice Queen DVD Horror USD $1.98 (0 bids)
10h
Queen's Blade Rebellion Complete Collection (DVD/CD, 2013, 5 Disc Set) Queen's Blade Rebellion Complete Collection (DVD/CD, 2013, 5 Disc Set) USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10h
QUEEN'S BLADE 2: COMPLETE SERIES  BOXSET! QUEEN'S BLADE 2: COMPLETE SERIES BOXSET! USD $30.00 Buy It Now 10h
The Queen [DVD] The Queen [DVD] USD $7.75 Buy It Now 10h
The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) The Queen of the Damned (DVD, 2002, Full Frame) USD $5.05 Buy It Now 10h
New!~Taxi w/Slipcover (DVD, WS) Comedy/Action~Queen Latifah/Jimmy Fallon New!~Taxi w/Slipcover (DVD, WS) Comedy/Action~Queen Latifah/Jimmy Fallon USD $12.75 Buy It Now 10h
QUEEN OF SPADES BY BOLSHOI OPERA (DVD) QUEEN OF SPADES BY BOLSHOI OPERA (DVD) USD $20.75 Buy It Now 10h
Showing all 100 items | *Auction price may increase, data is cached, expiring in 15h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
0 results found for "QUEEN" queen rock montreal %26 live aid
Retry your search on Amazon.com website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & QUEEN music

QUEEN QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID reviews

Kingcrimsonprog
I have seen a few other Queen DVDs and have a penchant for concert Blu Rays in general so I had high expectations going into this. Queen Rock Montreal not only lived up to my expectations but in many areas exceeded them. Not only is the concert filmed just before the synthesizers-period, with the band absolutely playing the hell out of their instruments, but the technical aspects of the concert recording are top notch too, leaving the whole thing great in all departments.

The sound quality is absolutely superb, crystal clear and very big, which really brings to attention all the skill and virtuosity with which Queen played the gig, and that's not just the mix but the recording quality itself too.

The video, which is of course excellent in the main concert, has been scrutinized and cleaned up on the original 35mm prints before being re-scanned for maximum quality, there is even a fairly detailed description of the process in the linear notes. Consequently, the concert looks amazing and clear in a way no other Queen concert does as of yet.

In terms of the concert itself, there is no question of quality whatsoever. Queen are absolutely electric and deliver a wide array of some of their hardest and heaviest material in about as energetic and impressive a performance as has been captured on film, and mix it up with a few quieter numbers for balance and variety, leaving a full and complete Queen concert experience.

The band don't even just stick to the big radio hits either, playing material such as 'Dragon Attack,' 'Get Down Make Love,' and 'Sheer Heart Attack,' that you wouldn't necessarily expect in with the 'Bohemian Rhapsody,' and 'Under Pressure,' level songs.

The highlights for me were the excellent performance of 'I'm In Love With My Car,' with Roger both singing masterfully and nailing the drum fills to perfection as well as their fast and hard rendition of early number 'Keep Yourself Alive.'

The band's performance is excellent, the track listing is excellent and the audio visual quality is excellent. What more could you possibly ask for in a concert Blu Ray ?

In terms of extras, you get commentary from Brian and Roger, A hilariously bad 80s TV special on Queen, An interesting rehearsal/interview for Live Aid and of course the excellent Live Aid performance itself, which doesn't even require describing it is that well regarded.

Overall I highly recommend this product, I enjoy a lot of Live Concert DVDs and Blu Rays and this is definitely one of the finest I've come across, especially if you like the harder rock side of Queen.

No QUEEN QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL & LIVE AID reviews posted by members yet.

• Guitar Noir