Destroy What You Enjoy
POWERMAN 5000

POWERMAN 5000 - Destroy What You Enjoy cover

Album · 2006

Filed under Industrial Metal

1. Construction of the Masses, Part 1 (0:25)
2. Destroy What You Enjoy (3:56)
3. Return to the City of the Dead (3:17)
4. Wild World (3:20)
5. Enemies (2:26)
6. Murder (3:25)
7. Now That's Rock-n-Roll (3:33)
8. All My Friends Are Ghosts (3:16)
9. Walking Disaster (3:17)
10. Who Do You Think You Are? (3:01)
11. Construction of the Masses, Part 2 (0:27)
12. Miss America (4:01)
13. Heroes and Villains (live) (4:04)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

POWERMAN 5000 MP3, Free Download/Stream

No POWERMAN 5000 MP3s available for streaming.

Buy POWERMAN 5000 - DESTROY WHAT YOU ENJOY music

Showing all 15 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
Destroy What You EnjoyDestroy What You Enjoy
Drt 2006

More places to buy metal & POWERMAN 5000 music

POWERMAN 5000 DESTROY WHAT YOU ENJOY reviews

Kingcrimsonprog
Before giving it a fair and honest chance, I had actually avoided listening to this album for a while. After hearing that the style and line-up changed dramatically and then hearing the song 'Wild World' on the radio I was ready to be dissapointed, this wasn't going to sound like the same band that captured my imagination back when I was only a little kid.

I feared that the album would be watered down one step too far, with their previous record Transform, Powerman 5000 had already altered their basic formula a little to incorporate more of a melodic American Radio rock element into the precedings, and I was a little worried that Destroy What You Enjoy would be just plain bad when they band got too far away from their musical roots.

When I actually got around to listening to it fairly and as objectively as I could manage, I decided that this is quite a good album indeed. It is well produced, full of simple and catchy tunes, and there is actually an artistic depth to the album that is only shared in their catalougue by the aforementioned Transform album.

If you just want an album that sounds like the platinum-selling Tonight The Stars Revolt album, then you will be undeniably disappointed and probably shouldn't pay this record too much attention. If however you are willing to look past the actual stylistic direction and give it a fair shot to stand or fall on its own merits then you may be pleasantly surprised. It is definitely different, but that doesn't necessarily mean that its not good.

No POWERMAN 5000 DESTROY WHAT YOU ENJOY reviews posted by members yet.

Destroy What You Enjoy Contents