MOONSPELL — Night Eternal

MOONSPELL - Night Eternal cover

Album · 2008

Filed under Gothic Metal
By MOONSPELL

1. At Tragic Heights (6:37)
2. Night Eternal (4:21)
3. Shadow Sun (4:22)
4. Scorpion Flower (4:29)
5. Moon in Mercury (4:19)
6. Hers Is the Twilight (4:29)
7. Dreamless (Lucifer and Lilith) (5:14)
8. Spring of Rage (4:00)

Rastilho Records 2019

More places to buy metal & MOONSPELL music

MOONSPELL NIGHT ETERNAL reviews

arcane-beautiful
Ahhh, a new Moonspell album, this should be interesting. If it's as good as Memorial then it should be amazing.

To be honest, this isn't a bad album, it' s just not Moonspell's best. The album does seem at times a bit bland, but what I liked about it was that there were times on the album were we thought Moonspell might even return to their style of Wolfheart and their early demos. Like Memorial, it does at times, but then, there a few moments of more gothic doom, which isnt bad, but isnt what Moonspell shine at.

1. At Tragic Heights - An amazing opener to the album. Powerfull and epic and dark. The lyrics arent the best in the world, but they are backed up by references from Revalations, every religious fanatics favourite book. One of the best if not the best song on the album.

2. Night Eternal - This song reminds me of a slower version of Lamb Of God, with the heavy riffs and syncopated drum patterns. Good song.

3. Shadow Sun - A Tool like song, with clean hypnotic guitars. A bit experimental, but pulled off well. Probabbly one of the weekest moments on the album.

4. Scorpion Flower - I love Anneke's voice, she really made Devin Townsends new album sound the best it could ever be. I also loved her work with The Gathering and her live moments with Within Temptation. A great song to be made a single.

5. Moon In Mercury - Like the first song, it really stands out. Powerfull and epic.

6. Here Is The Twilight - This is more of a filler song. Not the best song in the album by a long shot.

7. Dreamless (Lucifer & Lilith) - This one of the more melodic moments. Reminds me of Type O Negative & HIM. Gothic rock at it's best really.

8. Spring Of Rage - Another gem on this album. More upbeat than the rest of the songs, a great headbaning song basically.

9. First Light - The intro of this song reminds me of Full Moon Madness. This is alot more reminiscent to Memorial. An amazing and dramatic end to the album.

CONCLUSION: This isn't their best album by far, but it's still a good album, with some great songs on it. Buy their other albums before buying this basically.

No MOONSPELL NIGHT ETERNAL reviews posted by members yet.

• kalacho

CYLUS

Pillars
EARTH AND PILLARS
Train_Food· 2 days ago
Earth and Pillars - Tides (2014)
EARTH AND PILLARS