First Tattoo
L.U.S.T — the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of

L.U.S.T - First Tattoo cover

Ronnie Simmons / guitar
Chris Garey / bass
Sindy Sinn / drums

Distributed by MGM

Thanks to stephen for the addition

L.U.S.T MP3, Free Download/Stream

No L.U.S.T MP3s available for streaming.

Buy L.U.S.T - FIRST TATTOO music

0 results found for "l.u.s.t" first tattoo
Retry your search with "l.u.s.t" on website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on
0 results found for "L.U.S.T" first tattoo
Retry your search on website
No items found | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on

More places to buy metal & L.U.S.T music

If American has W.A.S.P and Swedish has H.E.A.T, then Australian looks like they don't wanna be left behind. They exposed a brand new sleazy-punk-ridden heavy metal band that's called L.U.S.T. I think all of them have the same enjoyment of making the fans guessing what's the meaning behind those four words acronym, but one thing for sure is that "First Tattoo" was guaranteed to make the fans tapping their toe and banging their head to a nine bad-ass tracks packed with tight distorted guitars, violent lyrics and rebellious attitude. I said nine because the tenth track is a very average ballad which I think is pretty out of place and unnecessary but an okay-song if you wanna slow the tension down a little bit.

The title track began with a heavily-punk-influenced arrangement sitting on top of a classic heavy metal pattern. The excessive usage of 'fuck' words are nasty and silly at the same time, but this thing successfully created an aggressive atmosphere around the song and I guess they pick a nice start to raise some blood pressure there. "Rebel Rose" has a happy vibe and interesting handclapping guitar solo. The groove is infectious, the chorus is totally singable, I love this track. "Fight Fire With Fire" started with a beautiful melodic riffs before bursting into a flaming chorus. "I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend" popped me an imagination of 'this is what the song would sound if Motorhead went berserk and play Sex Pistols'. I can hear some AC/DC influences on tracks like "Gimme A Fix" and "See You In Hell" which the latter also inspired by GNR's heavier edge.

Unlike most sleaze bands that are playing heavy metal with punk attitude, I guess L.U.S.T is playing punk with heavy metal attitude. That's why you will hear a considerable amount of influences from The Ramones, Sex Pistols, or The Clash, but at the same time, you'll know they've been learning a lot from those hard rock and heavy metal gods of the 80s. The production is also very good, a great attempt for an unsigned band. A good and joyful album with plenty of great tracks!

No L.U.S.T FIRST TATTOO reviews posted by members yet.

• joey