Raining Rock

Jon Dow / vocals, guitar
Matt Oliver / drums
Tom Wright / bass

Spinefarm

Thanks to stephen for the addition

JETTBLACK MP3, Free Download/Stream

No JETTBLACK MP3s available for streaming.

Buy JETTBLACK - RAINING ROCK music

Jettblack - Raining Rock (CD 2012) Jettblack - Raining Rock (CD 2012) USD $3.70 (2 bids)
4 days
Jettblack - Raining Rock (NEW CD) Jettblack - Raining Rock (NEW CD) USD $21.41 Buy It Now 24 days
Showing all 2 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
Raining RockRaining Rock
Spinefarm 2012
Raining Rock Import Edition by Jettblack (2012) Audio CDRaining Rock Import Edition by Jettblack (2012) Audio CD
Spinefarm
Showing 2 items | Cache expiring in 72h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com

More places to buy metal & JETTBLACK music

JETTBLACK RAINING ROCK reviews

Stephen
'Raining Rock' is a valiant effort by the British glam hero, JETTBLACK, in giving their fans an album full of variety, highly riffs oriented, still accessible yet retained the raw and aggressive feel of the debut. In my first spins, I found that couple songs just didn't work and perhaps a little lower in quality if compared to most songs in the debut. The title track, for example, made me think that 'is it really the best pick to start because it seems kinda patchy' but then after several concentrated listening, you'll find it's such a galloping and energetic track, a great kicker!

'Prison of Love' is a beautiful commercial track, and together with 'Never Gonna Give It Up', are the radio gems of this album and a big potential to score a respectable chart position in their home country. I admire the riffs in 'System' and 'Temptation', both are also very good songs, but 'Something About This Girl' and 'Sunshine' are even better. JETTBLACK pull up a nice ballad in 'Black Gold' but I have doubt in 'The Sweet and The Brave'.

If you can grab the limited edition, the bonus track, 'Weapon', is an ultimate track, worth every penny you spent, because it's one of the best tracks here, but all in all, you can't find any bad tracks here and it's a pretty good follow-up to the debut. Maybe I slightly prefer the debut, however I don't see no reason to not own this beast if you dig that album. Amazing stuff!

No JETTBLACK RAINING ROCK reviews posted by members yet.

No JETTBLACK ratings only posted yet.

Raining Rock Contents