Void

8. Mollodrome
9. Worn And Torn
10. City Of Broken Thoughts
11. Like A Stranger
12. Leave This Town (Bonus Track)

- Michelle Darkness / Vocals, Guitar
- Kirk Kerker / Guitar
- Lou Siffer / Drums
- Sad Sir / Guitar
- Rainier Sicone Di Hampez / Bass

Released on Napalm Records, August 18th 2017

Thanks to kev rowland for the addition

END OF GREEN MP3, Free Download/Stream

No END OF GREEN MP3s available for streaming.

Buy END OF GREEN - VOID music

Void EstateVoid Estate
Imports 2017
Showing 1 items | Cache expiring in 47h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
Showing all 5 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & END OF GREEN music

END OF GREEN VOID reviews

Kev Rowland

End of Green have been deploying their own styles of Goth, Doom, Metal, doleful Alternative metal for some twenty-five years, and with their ninth full-length album they are still desperate to find hope: based on this, I don’t think they’re going to find it any time soon, although they’re not going to give up hope just yet. Michelle Darkness sings touching and intimate dirges about aging, loss and loneliness, and on “Darkside of the Sun” he comes across so much like Pete Steele that I had to look to see if it was a Type O number. This is dark music, with a sense of bleakness permeating every note, yet Michelle is also trying to be optimistic as he says in “Unseen”, "Together, we are less alone.”

What is apparent throughout this album is that it is packed full of quality and thoughtfulness, this isn’t something that has been rushed, but instead each lyric has had the sweat poured over it, and then the music has been polished to ensure that it is all working together at its optimum. It is gothic, it is dark, yet there is that slight tinge of light that makes one think that although the band are inhabiting a very dark place indeed, there may be some light for them the other day of the cellar door. I wouldn’t recommend playing this album under the influence of anything, as this is music that needs to be played in the light of day, yet “Crossroads” shows that they can be lighter when they want to be. Commercial, yet never compromising this is a mature album that shows that even though they have been around for quarter of a century they are showing no sign whatsoever of slowing down yet.

No END OF GREEN VOID reviews posted by members yet.

No END OF GREEN ratings only posted yet.

Social Control Iniative Grindcore