Death Infernal

3. Black Inferno
4. Ravenous
5. March for Victory
6. Through Hellfire
7. All will Perish (The Final Liberation)
8. Slain Warriors
9. Darkness Awaits

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

Label: Cyclone Empire Records
Release date: April 15th, 2011

Thanks to Vehemency for the addition

DEMONICAL MP3, Free Download/Stream

No DEMONICAL MP3s available for streaming.

Buy DEMONICAL - DEATH INFERNAL music

Showing all 7 items | *Auction price may increase, data is cached, expiring in 1h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com
Death InfernalDeath Infernal
Metal Blade 2011

More places to buy metal & DEMONICAL music

DEMONICAL DEATH INFERNAL reviews

Vehemency
Buzzing and sawing guitars, death reeking growls, morbid atmosphere - yep, pure old school Swedish death metal is once again the name of the game, this time on Demonical’s third full-length offering Death Infernal which doesn’t truly surprise with its music, but since when has that been the point? The album simply showcases how brutal, coffin-like death metal is supposed to be spewed and it’s up to the listener if that’s enough for his musical preferences.

Actually I lie a little when I say that there’s no surprises here. For the most part, as tracks on the first half like the savage ”Ravenous” and the mid-tempo ”Return in Flesh” imply, Demonical stays true to its Entombed influences, but as soon as the seventh song ”All Will Perish (The Final Liberation)" begins, one can notice the evident melodic death metal elements of Amon Amarth, and this continues throughout the last tracks ”Slain Warriors” and ”Darkness Awaits”. The two additional bonus songs retain the same melodic inclination, including the Emperor cover ”Night of the Graveless Souls”.

Delving deeper into the compositions, it must be admitted by everyone that Demonical does know how to craft captivating death metal pieces. This becomes clear right on the first track ”The Arrival of Armageddon” that goes up and down the fretboard with ingenious riffs and on ”Black Inferno” where Bloodbath esque malicious melodies appear in front of the distorted low-pitch instrumentation. Some stagnation is to be found from the album as well but nothing totally fatal that would make the listening experience an annoyance in any way.

Despite that the occasional melodic death elements are somewhat refreshing to hear on an album of this sort, I find those tracks to be the album’s weakest links, as Death Infernal seems to be at its best during the most brutal assaults. To conclude my nagging, the production could be a bit filthier as there’s slight sterileness in the sound, so that it’s not quite like the dirty eponymoys Interment album, for instance. In the end, Death Infernal leaves a positive taste, and is definitely recommendable for the lovers of the genre, and I mean those who still can endure the similar ideas initiated in the early 90s already.

No DEMONICAL DEATH INFERNAL reviews posted by members yet.

No DEMONICAL ratings only posted yet.

Death Infernal Contents