We're Going to Hollywood for This

1. Intro 1 (3:03)
2. Sadomasochistic (4:20)
3. Bloodcleansing (2:51)
4. Intro 2 (0:29)
5. It's Darker Than You Think (4:03)
6. Skjend Hans Lik (4:58)
7. The Well of All Human Tears (5:01)
8. Mask of the Slave (4:31)
9. Morbid Fascination of Death (2:41)
10. Return of the Freezing Winds (3:17)
11. I Am Possessed (3:55)
12. Intro 3 (0:49)
13. Black Shining Leather (3:32)
14. Carpathian Forest (2:06)
15. He's Turning Blue (2:39)
16. Nuclear Fucking Death Machine (1:08)
17. Knokkelmann (3:50)
18. Bloodlust and Perversion (3:53)
19. Outro (3:03)

Information missing - contribute to MMA, by filling this information using the left menu member zone link "Edit album infos". This function is only available to MMA Collabs.

CARPATHIAN FOREST MP3, Free Download/Stream

No CARPATHIAN FOREST MP3s available for streaming.

Buy CARPATHIAN FOREST - WE'RE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD FOR THIS music

We're Going To Hollywood for This: Live PerversionsWe're Going To Hollywood for This: Live Perversions
Multiple Formats · Special Edition
Metal Mind 2009
DVD$19.94
We're Going To Hollywood For This: Live PerversionsWe're Going To Hollywood For This: Live Perversions
Import · Limited Edition · Remastered
METAL MIN2 2010
Showing 2 items | Cache expiring in 26h | Keyword-based search | Best seller rank | More results on Amazon.com
Showing all 4 items | Price may be different, data is cached, expiring in 24h | Keyword-based search | Ordered by ending time | See results on eBay.com

More places to buy metal & CARPATHIAN FOREST music

CARPATHIAN FOREST WE'RE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD FOR THIS reviews

Kingcrimsonprog
Carpathian Forest’s 2004 We’re Going To Hollywood For This-Live Perversions DVD (the title being a play on the title of their compilation album We’re Going to Hell for This) is a fairly extensive and interesting release from the Norwegian black metal band Carpathian Forest.

The main feature, a 19 track (15 of which are proper songs) indoor concert is where you will find the meat of the set. This is very professionally filmed and recorded set, with very good sound, camera work and editing. The recording quality and sound mix are superb, both in stereo and in 5.1.

The set list is fairly balanced and represented, and seamlessly mixes (at the time) newer material with the older classics well, blending their punkier side, their symphonic side and their straight up metal side rather well indeed.

The band play on a large stage with great lighting, occasional smoke and pyro, banners in front of a sizeable and enthusiastic crowd. Their own actual performance is pretty much flawless, and visually impressive (as long as you don’t mind their obese bass player playing in a thong and the intermittent appearance of two overweight middle aged strippers.) The overall quality of the show is really high considering the size of Carpathian forest and puts the DVDs of many larger bands to shame.

Additionally; there is a less professional but welcome additional live outdoor set from Wacken Open Air Festival 2003, featuring eight tracks that is definitely worth a few viewings.

The extras include a five minute interview with Nattlefrost and the dancers, an amusingly written text based biography, all sorts of image gallerys (now defunct with the invention of wikipedia and google images) and even the option just to view their logo on screen because, you know… that’s important !?

Additionally; as well as all the video content there is a whole host of audio content on the DVD. There are eight bonus audio tracks from demos ranging as far back as 1999, the track listing is ‘Nostalgia,’ ‘Pierced Genitalia,’ ‘Third Attempt,’ ‘The Swordsmen,’ ‘Dodsangst,’ ‘Black Shining Leather,’ ‘The Northern Hemisphere,’ and ‘Mask Of The Slave.’

This demo content is featured in special audio menus, as well as a live audio rendition of ‘He’s Turning Blue,’ and Pre-Production demos of six tracks from their excellent Defending The Throne Of Evil album, and even two tracks from their precursor band Grimm (from 1993) and finally World Destroyer 2000 which features three band members.

Overall, We’re Going To Hollywood For This is an incredible all-stops-pulled-out kind of release, that every Carpathian Forest fan should own and which would serve as a perfect introduction to the band, their various musical styles, attitude and particular sense of humour. It is packed full of additional content and the main concert is of a very high standard indeed, I highly recommend anyone with an interest in the band to pick up a copy.

No CARPATHIAN FOREST WE'RE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD FOR THIS reviews posted by members yet.

No CARPATHIAN FOREST ratings only posted yet.

Sign of the Dragonhead Symphonic Metal