16 [18.18%]
48 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Marty McFly View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marty McFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 3:14pm
Why I should ?
thellama73 View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thellama73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 10:02am
^That's silly. We shouldn't discuss serious things, because someone might say something insulting?

How about we just try to be respectful of each other instead of shutting down discussion?
Those who know what's best for us must rise and save us from ourselves.
Sean Trane View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 7:29am
Originally posted by Sleepwalker Sleepwalker wrote:

People, if this thread gets out of control the admin team will have to lock it. I don't think anybody wants that, so don't let it happen. 

I was going to stop posting in here, but HP's response needed a reply.

Actually from the usual PA experience, it's better not to open such threads, because they usually end up in fights, insults and thread closure

-------------------------------------------------

To avoid posting more on this thread, I'm answering the post after mine in this very post hereWink

I don't see how my posts in this thread were not respecting or insulting the other members, so I don't feel aimed at, and the only reason I'm answering you is because you starte your post with a "^"

V V  V  V V V

Edited by Sean Trane - 13 Apr 2010 at 10:39am
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

Originally posted by Sean Trane Sean Trane wrote:

OK, strike 2Wink
You, uh, didn't get how stupid that joke is the first time you tried it on PA?

It's not stupid at all and if you start thinking about it the churches should maybe shut the hell up about aboption when seeing what they do to the kids once they grow up a bit, >>> and I'm not just talking about pedophelia here, but brainwashing with dogmas and doctrines

When II made it up, the 15 persons that were around all laughed their hearts.out

I agree that in PA, the moment in the thread could've been better chosen when I posted it

Originally posted by Henry Plainview Henry Plainview wrote:

I'm particularly anti-church because I had to fight out of the "catholic thing"  >>> I had to lie and invent bad deeds to the priest in confession (mainly coz he copuldn'ty believe we were good kids, probably) >>> not only did that crack me up, but the priest wanted to spank me for making a mockery of this "rite" (I was 7 and I am NOT kidding)
You sure don't sound like a "good kid"...

I was not.... my only "sin" was to lie to the priestLOL, but I couldn't tell him to mind his own business for fear of a bad grade (yup Catholic schooling included going to confession back thenDead)
my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicted musicians to crazy ones....

Sleepwalker View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:59am
People, if this thread gets out of control the admin team will have to lock it. I don't think anybody wants that, so don't let it happen. 
Henry Plainview View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Plainview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 5:06am

Originally posted by The T 666 The T 666 wrote:

^You've made far better (and classier) jokes than that one before.

I agreeEmbarrassed
Can't win them allBig smile

Let's try this one....

Why is the Church against aborption????

Coz they fear the lack of future and potential victims for their pedophile priests.

Still not good???SmileConfused

OK, strike 2Wink
You, uh, didn't get how stupid that joke is the first time you tried it on PA?

I'll behave, promised!!!Wink

I'm particularly anti-church because I had to fight out of the "catholic thing"  >>> I had to lie and invent bad deeds to the priest in confession (mainly coz he copuldn'ty believe we were good kids, probably) >>> not only did that crack me up, but the priest wanted to spank me for making a mockery of this "rite" (I was 7 and I am NOT kidding)
You sure don't sound like a "good kid"...

1967/ 1976 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1967/ 1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:17am
I like to believe in God do not go to church (except for weddings, funerals, religious holidays ...) but I gladly visit historic churches, abbeys, monasteries and chapels. I find this very beautiful form of architecture and art.

I don't know if God exists. But if you read what I wrote you understand why I believe in God!!!

Edited by 1967/ 1976 - 13 Apr 2010 at 4:20am
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 4:13am

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

Coz they fear the lack of future and potential victims for their pedophile priests.

OK, strike 2Wink

Even in a metal forum, that joke is too harsh... There are christian and catholic metal fans, too... And while I'm not a particular fan of religion or the church in general, I would understand if religious people get upset. 

We all know each other right now but we're getting new members every day. Let's give them a better welcome...Wink

I'll behave, promised!!!Wink

micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:48pm

in baseball parlance.... that is a warning..

The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:41pm

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

OK, strike 2Wink

Even in a metal forum, that joke is too harsh... There are christian and catholic metal fans, too... And while I'm not a particular fan of religion or the church in general, I would understand if religious people get upset. 

We all know each other right now but we're getting new members every day. Let's give them a better welcome...Wink

micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

OK, strike 2Wink

just watch out for the next pitch... it might be thrown at your melon LOLLOL
Sleeper View Drop Down
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 2:16pm

And man created gods....generally for the worst

DarwinHug�& Big BangShockedConfusedWinkDoes this mean Gang Bang allowed on priestesses???TongueLOL

I think you need the bald angels to tum up first.
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 11:35am

I agreeEmbarrassed

Let's try this one....

OK, strike 2Wink

Edited by Sean Trane - 12 Apr 2010 at 11:42am

The T 666 View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The T 666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 11:12am
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Trane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2010 at 3:23am
And man created gods....generally for the worst

DarwinHug & Big BangShockedConfused WinkDoes this mean Gang Bang allowed on priestesses???TongueLOL

Edited by Sean Trane - 12 Apr 2010 at 11:35am

Evolutionary Sleeper View Drop Down
Forum Groupie
Forum Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evolutionary Sleeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 10:09pm
No. ::flees this thread never to return::
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:59pm
OK I understand it reads "God" and not afterlife, so I'll explain my views on God.

NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE.

And if scientists, philosophers and all those other people that are a hell of a lot smarter than I am don't know, then I'll never find out. I don't really want to know, it won't make my life any different, it'll probably just disappoint me.
The Pessimist View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Pessimist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:57pm
I don't know and I don't f**king care

If I go to Heaven, sweet, eternal bliss.

If I just wither away and snuff out, couldn't care less because I'll be DEAD. I won't know.

If I go to Hell, screw it. It's warm, probably has metal and I know people there already.

Win win situation as far as I see it.
micky View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

I guess I'm an atheist...  I "was" a Christian, but I have a really tough time believing any of it nowadays... everyone in my family is a Christian though, so I kinda have to go with the flow...

yeah you sort of have to roll with the flow don't you... best to ride the church pew than fight with the parental/family units. 

as far as faith... it is simply something you'll find.. or not find.  Life does have funny way of enhancing your faith.. or completely destroying it LOL
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 6:52pm
I guess I'm an atheist...  I "was" a Christian, but I have a really tough time believing any of it nowadays... everyone in my family is a Christian though, so I kinda have to go with the flow...
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic