MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 328>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 3:22am
Originally posted by Wilytank Wilytank wrote:

You mean you Norwegians don't know what lions are?!

http://www.bestbritishfoods.com/cw2/assets/product_thumb/DSCN5230.jpg  Big smile
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:56am
Originally posted by harmonium.ro harmonium.ro wrote:

Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Yeah Alex I saw some of the first match, but I�d say it was deserved that the Swiss team won. The Danes just couldn�t get the right flow into their playing and they missed a couple of really great goal scoring opportunities. I can�t spell the Swiss goal scorers name, but he was excellent throughout the match. What a great player that one.
Hopefully the match against Belarus will be better.Smile

Xaquiri or something like that - he's a great player indeed. I think he also played in the senior team that put England to shame on Wembley, a couple of weeks ago. He's from Arsenal if I'm not wrong. They beat Iceland today and they really look like the most serious candidate to the title, now.

I came late today so I only caught the second half of the game with Belarus, but I'd say it was a deserved win. The second goal was fantastic. Good luck with Iceland!

Czech Republic vs. Spain should be very good tomorrow, too.

Yeah the win against Belarus was indeed deserved. Denmark played well and controlled the game completely ( save for the stupid passing error that resulted in Belarus scoring). It should be an interesting game against Iceland. It�s all or nothing really.
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:36am
motherfucking bearforce1

SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:33am

Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 9:23pm
They scoff at your ferocious cat and put it in their candy
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 8:56pm
You mean you Norwegians don't know what lions are?!
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 6:09pm
OMG Lion is one of the most popular chocolate bars
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 5:37pm
Don't you all want to be lions?

harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

Yeah Alex I saw some of the first match, but I�d say it was deserved that the Swiss team won. The Danes just couldn�t get the right flow into their playing and they missed a couple of really great goal scoring opportunities. I can�t spell the Swiss goal scorers name, but he was excellent throughout the match. What a great player that one.

Xaquiri or something like that - he's a great player indeed. I think he also played in the senior team that put England to shame on Wembley, a couple of weeks ago. He's from Arsenal if I'm not wrong. They beat Iceland today and they really look like the most serious candidate to the title, now.

I came late today so I only caught the second half of the game with Belarus, but I'd say it was a deserved win. The second goal was fantastic. Good luck with Iceland!

Czech Republic vs. Spain should be very good tomorrow, too.
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 3:44pm
I'm such a star that it makes you so angry that you beat up yourself? LOL

Well thank you! Cool
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
The Block View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Block Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by J-Man J-Man wrote:

Originally posted by The Angry Scotsman The Angry Scotsman wrote:

dubstep!

I may be a hipster in all but dress but that is some shit I just cant do lol

I'm not really a fan of 98% of Death Metal, but just because I decided to try this new Morbid Angel everyone hates.
LOL that is one of the worst things I've heard in a while.

That album makes me Head on wall  and then  Sick and then ViolinCry .

Then I go put on Covenant to Bowdown and Headbanger.

Way to use the emoticons Clap
You are such a Star that it makes me so Angry that I Ouch myself

J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 3:15pm

dubstep!

I'm not really a fan of 98% of Death Metal, but just because I decided to try this new Morbid Angel everyone hates.

That album makes me Head on wall  and then  Sick and then ViolinCry .

Then I go put on Covenant to Bowdown and Headbanger.
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 1:19pm
I just bought tickets to see Return To Forever IV when they come to Toronto in 2 weeks.  I've never been to a jazz concert before, and I'm really looking forward to it!!
SKwid View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SKwid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 10:55am

dubstep!

good thing im not a hipster Tongue

Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Stooge Stooge wrote:

Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

I really wish that Mastodon covered In a Glass House by Gentle Giant or some other Gentle Giant material, i really think GGs material suits Mastodons members to play since both are really strong foundument in blues, but also both are quite eclectic and both band write and play concese and tight songs where manny things happens in a short timespan

I remember seeing somewhere recently that Mastodon were considering doing a covers album in the future.  Maybe you'll get your wish. Wink

I will try to use my telepathetic powers to channel my wish to theyr embrionic brains or vissit them in they cyber dreams and sow some seads of Giant Gentals
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Balthamel Balthamel wrote:

I really wish that Mastodon covered In a Glass House by Gentle Giant or some other Gentle Giant material, i really think GGs material suits Mastodons members to play since both are really strong foundument in blues, but also both are quite eclectic and both band write and play concese and tight songs where manny things happens in a short timespan

I remember seeing somewhere recently that Mastodon were considering doing a covers album in the future.  Maybe you'll get your wish. Wink
Balthamel View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balthamel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 8:54am
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 3:40am
harmonium.ro View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harmonium.ro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 2:34am
Hey Jonas are you watching the U21 Euro tournament? The Danes are pretty good, they were unlucky in the first match. 
The Angry Scotsman View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Angry Scotsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 10:06pm
dubstep!

Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer and Testament. The real Big Four of thrash metal!

Listen to doom metal, worship Satan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 328>
  Share Topic