MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 328>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Triceratopsoil Triceratopsoil wrote:

you should probably get out more, man LOL

Girls I tend to get into relationships are full of shit. No idea why, but I feel safer when there's a screen between us. And 3000 km of distance. And she's a cosplayer.

SO NO! I'M NOT LEAVING MY CAVE YOU... YOU... SOCIABLE PERSON!
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 1:47am

Broke up with my gf, and actually feel a lot better being single.  It had gotten to the point where she had no motivation to do anything, and I was sick of always having to initiate.  Tired of listening to her talk about the same things all the time too.  Just time for a change.

Plus now I can reciprocate when girls flirt with me aw yeah

Thumbs Up

If you´re having problems like that, it´s definitely time to go. Not worth wasting time on a relationship you Deep Down inside know isn´t going anywhere. Unless of course she is beautiful as fuck CoolLOL (Yeah I know...the male chauvanist took the better of me there).
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 8:49pm
you should probably get out more, man LOL
bartosso View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bartosso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 7:50pm
^ I've long forgotten real girls existed. Saw some on the internet though, mostly asian cosplayers so I've actually started to believe they're just anime characters. So, you actually talk to them? What is it like? 

Edited by bartosso - 21 Apr 2015 at 7:58pm
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 6:44pm
Broke up with my gf, and actually feel a lot better being single.  It had gotten to the point where she had no motivation to do anything, and I was sick of always having to initiate.  Tired of listening to her talk about the same things all the time too.  Just time for a change.

Plus now I can reciprocate when girls flirt with me aw yeah

Thumbs Up
Polymorphia View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 9:10am
^Yeah, he talked about it in the Shred. I think he had a better experience than I did, from what he said. I made the mistake of getting on the front row and it was a small venue. As a result, I just heard the amps (pitch was hard to discern) and almost nothing else. The drums were quiet and Thor was inaudible. However, once I got back some they started to sound better, and then when I got about 20-25 ft away, they sounded amazing. I could actually hear what they were playing and not a ridiculous amount of unwanted noise from their Orange stacks. My ear plugs were vibrating pretty violently too and it hurt. The worst part was that in between songs, people's clapping and screaming just sounded like a weird warbling sound.

So, if you go see Swans, make sure you're a considerable distance away from the stage.
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 12:43am
Jealous.  Austin (Horizons, not really active here, just on Progarchives) went to see them this tour too, haven't talked to him since the show to ask how it was.

I went to see some local bands last night, great show.

Edited by Triceratopsoil - 05 Apr 2015 at 12:47am
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2015 at 12:10pm
Got back from Swans last night. The resulting tinnitus is intense.
aglasshouse View Drop Down
Collaborator
Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aglasshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 12:08am
Originally posted by vmoore vmoore wrote:

rush in june i am going yessssss i am
I am as well! Smile
vmoore View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 2:54pm
rush in june i am going yessssss i am
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 11:45am

Originally posted by Polymorphia Polymorphia wrote:

I seem to recall you saying you saw them live on the Seer tour. I'll let you know how it is this time around.

Nope, they weren't playing here and I would have had to drive to another city
Boy, do I know that feel. I have to drive 2-3 hours if I want to see anybody important. 

I did have the opportunity to see Deerhoof in my town, but I passed it up because I was too shy to go without someone I felt comfortable with.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 9:57am
^^ and ^^^Thanks Guys

MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Polymorphia Polymorphia wrote:

I seem to recall you saying you saw them live on the Seer tour. I'll let you know how it is this time around.

Nope, they weren't playing here and I would have had to drive to another city, as far as I recall.  I just really wanted to see them then too LOL
Unitron View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unitron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 12:12am
I'm sorry for your loss, It's good that he had a nice funeral. Smile
If I say fuck two more times that's forty-six fucks in this fucked up rhyme
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 9:43pm
Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad they gave him a good send off.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 10:27am
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I´m been thinking about the dta show too, but I´ve got Work and a funeral to attend tomorrow (one of my colleagues died last week), and honestly the Corrossion of Conformity gig last night and the ensuing bar trip has drained me of energy and left me badly hungover.

I got over my hangover and attended my colleague´s funeral. Beautiful ceremony and I think he was send off in an appropriate way which reflected his spirit. I´ll miss him.

Edited by UMUR - 23 Mar 2015 at 10:28am
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 9:42am
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 8:30pm
I'd love to see Swans live
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Polymorphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 2:39pm
I'm planning on going to a Swans show in April. Speaking of which, I should probably have purchased my tickets already.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 9:14am

I´m been thinking about the dta show too, but I´ve got Work and a funeral to attend tomorrow (one of my colleagues died last week), and honestly the Corrossion of Conformity gig last night and the ensuing bar trip has drained me of energy and left me badly hungover.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6465666768 328>
  Share Topic