MetalMusicArchives.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home >Topics not related to music >Just for Fun
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metal Up Your Ass and all that Jazz Room V2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 328>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 1:02pm
Scout Sargent Santa Telion

This is actually one of my friend's models.  His Marine army is painted with Dark Brotherhood colors and insignias, and made them a sort of successor chapter to the Raven Guard.
Doomster View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doomster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2012 at 11:34pm
Merry late Christmas everyone.
A Person View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 1:43am
Merry late Christmas.< id="bpm-invert">
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 6:17pm
Hope everyone got a bunch of cool free stuff...and spent some quality time with the family, if that's your kind of thing. Tongue
FallingxSkies View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FallingxSkies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:49am
Totally did a ripped off version of snowboarding with my sisters~ the lady wasn't too happy though :P
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Errors & Omissions Team / Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Diogenes Diogenes wrote:

Hope everyone got a bunch of cool free stuff...and spent some quality time with the family, if that's your kind of thing. Tongue

...well I build LEGO Friends and Ninjago for 8 hours during my days off at Christmas...I can�t tell you how satisfied I am being on work againLOL...Nah I�m kiddin�...I love building LEGO for the kids...Tongue.

...I�ve also played an enourmous amount of SKYLANDER GIANTS with my son in the last weeks time...love it!
Diogenes View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diogenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 5:30pm
You're never too old for Legos.  Never.  I still can't believe I got rid of mine.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 9:22pm
i still have a huge ass bin full of all my lego in my room that i haven't played with in years. i don't think i'd ever be able to get rid of it tbh, what with the sentimental value and all
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator/Retired Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 10:14pm
I love Lego!!  I had a ton of pirate-themed Lego as a child.  I never had the large pirate ship, but my brother had a medium sized one that was still pretty cool.  I also had some space, tribal, racing, and of course some typical city-themed sets.
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 3:00am
I still have every piece of LEGO I had as a child...let me tell you it�s the best toys I�ve kept...the kids love it.
Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 3:19pm
My mom has saved some of our toys we had as a kid.  Last I saw, she kept the Lego sets with the instructions attached. Smile
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 6:10pm
On another note, I saw there was a band called Vanilla Fudge.  Now that is one unfortunate name for a band.
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2012 at 10:33pm
---

Edited by IMPF2112 - 20 Nov 2017 at 3:15pm
UMUR View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UMUR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 8:21pm
Happy new years guys...when you get to that in your part of the worldPartyBeer...I�m off to bed after a long night...lots of beers and bloody Maries, just the way I like itBig smile.
Triceratopsoil View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triceratopsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by UMUR UMUR wrote:

I still have every piece of LEGO I had as a child
J-Man View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 11:31pm
Happy 2013 everybody! Here's to another heavy year! BeerHeadbanger
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/demiseoftime
IMPF2112 View Drop Down
Forum Senior Member
Forum Senior Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IMPF2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 9:28am

Edited by IMPF2112 - 13 Feb 2019 at 6:11pm
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 6:03pm
How the Angels fly in (We can never be Forgiven)

Stooge View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stooge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 8:05pm
It's still the 1st where I am, so happy new year!!
Wilytank View Drop Down
MMA Special Collaborator
MMA Special Collaborator
Honorary Collaborator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wilytank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 7:52pm
http://www.roadburn.com/roadburn-2013/lineup/

I wish I lived in Holland in April because this year's Roadburn festival is looking quite tasty.  Gravetemple (Sunn O))) without Greg, but with a dude on drums) are going to be there.  Maybe that will also mean a new live album from them.

More importantly, THE RUINS OF BEVERAST ARE PLAYING THEIR FIRST EVER LIVE SHOW THERE!  If any of you are going, I highly suggest you catch them.

Also: Primordial, Sigh, Pallbearer, Electric Wizard, The Ocean, and Cult of Luna.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 328>
  Share Topic